s l e e p y.

All the members often got sleepy or tired due to their intense schedule so whenever they had the chance to sleep they would instantly take it.

V-Live Naps

"Ahh, here's our Maknae..."
Taemin said smiling with one arms out for the younger to lay on, since he was doing his V-Live on his bed. They were in London at the hotel, it's was one room to 3 people including staff and managers meaning Taemin, Lin and Joongi were in a room together.

"Have you seen our handsome manager yet...?"
Lin said sleepily not thinking straight when he said it, making Taemin laugh as he looked ya the comments asking to see the man.
"Am I allowed to show you, Hyung?"
Taemin said to Joongi cockily smiling at the manager as he desperately tried to signal to the idol that he didn't wanna be on camera as he put down his phone replacing it with an 'X' with his hands.
"Here's our handsome manager, say hi Hyung."
Taemin swiftly turned the camera to the manager before 0.0001 seconds later turning it back to him.
"Isn't he just dashing?"
Taemin said.
"I think I'm falling for him..."
Lin said still half asleep as he rested his head on Taemin's shoulder making the elder laugh.
"I think we're discovering things about Lin we never knew."

As the V-Live went on Tamein kept the camera on him and Lin, occasionally changing position slightly. Towards the end of the live Lin's head ended up in the taller's lap asleep having his hair stroked by the Taemin's spare hand.
"What's Lin doing?"
Taemin repeated the comment.
"Oh yeah, we have to be quiet because he's sleeping... wanna see...?"
Taemin said in a whisper sweetly smiling as he pointed the camera at the sleeping figure.

"Cute right?"

Hide 'n' seek

They'd were filming an episode for Buzzfeed when it happened.
Everyone was extremely tired and this was technically their free day that they had with no concerts but they were given an offer from Buzzfeed and they happily took it.
They had a meeting and Mark related the message that they'd be playing hide and seek in the office.

"Who's seeking first?"
Baekyun asked stepping forwards as they formed a semi circle of sorts in front of the camera.
"Rock, paper, scissors?"
Lucas asked before everyone got ready.
Taeyong ended up loosing.

"Everyone has 10 minutes to hide!"
Mark shouted as everyone was getting their cameras ready as well as mics.
"Ok."
Lin, Lucas and Ten said before pulling each other to the side discuss plans. They ended up deciding that if they'd gotten caught they wouldn't snitch but instead help each other hide longer and then split the prize.

Once the game started basically everyone split up, exploring the different rooms of the office as they hadn't had a proper look around before. Everyone was finding complicated and extremely hidden places to hide while Lin took this time to explore office a bit in the 10 minutes they had. Though time passed quite quickly.

"Hello, guys and girls and non-binary mutuals, how are we doing today?"
He spoke to the camera waking around trying to look for somewhere to hide as they were nearing the end of the 10 minutes.
"I don't know if the other members were smart enough to set alarms for 10 minutes but I did so that's that..."
He said nervously to the camera, looking around before seeing something and looking at it.
He aimed the camera at a closed in desk with the perfect hiding space under it, though there was someone at the desk working. He was quite a handsome guy and has more muscle than Lin did, that was for sure.
"there it is guys, but how do I get to it?"

He looked at the timer to see 40 seconds left and instantly went over to the person. Before thinking he started speaking.
"I... table... u-under... hide."
He exaggerated with actions, trying to urgently get his point across to the man. The man looked confused at first, before asking him a question.
" do you speak Korean by chance?"
The stranger asked surprising the boy.
"Yeah, my name is Lin."
"Evan."
(Author note: I know Evan doesn't work at buzzfeed anymore just go along with it)
The handsome man said putting his hand out to shake as the the shorter complied.
"Can I hide under your desk please, we're playing hide and seek and your desk seems to be the best place to hide."

Evan tilted his head to the side before getting up and pulling his chair out and allowing the boy to climb under.
"Thank you so much, you can carry on working by the way, I'll have more coverage."
"Weird request, but ok."
Evan sad before siting back down and pulling his chair in, being careful as to not kick the boy under his desk.

It had been around 30 minutes when everyone but Lin had been found, they were all now set on finding Lin but couldn't seem to find him anywhere. They even shouted in rooms "game's over, Lin you can come out now" but alas he didn't. So they started calling him phone.
In a certain room they called his phone and heard the distinctive ringing sound, mostly because it was SHINEe's Ring Ding Dong.
They walked over to the desk it was coming from to see that a man was working at it.
"Hey, bro, can we look under the desk for a sec, we're playing hide and seek, and we think our last member is under there."
Mark said to the man before watching look under the desk and smile before getting up and saying "I was going to get lunch soon anyway, nice to meet you guys".

Baekyun was the first to look under the desk laughing when he came back up, confusing the other members. They all looked under to see Lin sleeping there peacefully despite the uncomfortable position he looked to be in.
"He must've been tired after the concert last night."
Kai said making everyone smile and nod.
They ended up leaving Lin to sleep for about 10 minutes before getting Joongi to carry him on his back which was a little bit of a struggle for the decently muscular male but it was ok.

Award ceremonies

He often would attend award ceremonies as a solo artist but get up when SuperM is awarded but this time he was by himself. He was on a round table with 5 others being random celebrities from different areas of expertise such as modelling, acting, song making or even MC-ing. He sat with Namkoong Min, Lee Seung-gi, Han Hyunmin, Choi Woosik and Henry Lau.

At first Lin was quite reserved and timid as he only talked Henry who then introduced him to Sam which started a whole trail of introductions, going around in a circle. They all started to play games as the ceremony went on when they had time or no one was performing.
At some point during the ceremony, while NCT127 were performing, he found himself leaning with his head, facing the performance, in his arms. At some point he must've fallen asleep since he was woken up by the sounds of clapping and Henry— who was sitting next to him, tap him on the shoulder. It was then he realised he probably shouldn't be sleeping so he sleepily sat up and started clapping along with everyone else.

It was a small and cute thing that happened at the award ceremony, seen by cute by many fans but criticised by reporters or antis as he shouldn't have been sleeping while others were receiving their awards, though mist argued that he didn't actually get an award while he was there but rather performed one of his songs at the beginning of the event, as if intended to keep him secret as most tune in later not earlier. Though the whole situation was up to personal opinion, Lin apologises via video with Joongi silently giggling in the background knowing that the nights prior to the ceremony he had told the younger to go to sleep early to which he replied 'is that a challenge?' And proceeded to not sleep.

Moral of the story— Joongi is usually right.