c o o k. w i t h. l i n.(ft. Joongi) [unfinished]

(Sorry, I feel really bad for not posting so here's a small unfinished one shot, ummmmmm Yh)

"Today guys we will be making everybody's favourite
dessert, cake! Where can we possibly go wrong?"

It was Lin's first official live stream. Many fans were joining, most commenting 'SM let Lin out of the cage (^O^)' and 'our boy is finally live streaming TT'. Then a small majority typing 'who's letting Lin cook?'
He was stood at a small table with a variety of bowls and utensils and a variety of new ingredients, such as flour and sugar.

"You may be wondering. 'Lin, do you even know how to bake a cake?' And to that question I answer... no. But will I try...? Yes."
By this point most of the comments were people writing out instructions on how to bake, with a small few commenting on how this was the end of the SM building as we knew it.

Lin leaned forwards to look at the comments before laughing.
"Don't worry guys, Joo- I mean my manager is here to help so I won't be the only one baking today. Come out."

Joongi was waving his hand about watching as Lin ushered him towards himself, watching the staff keep in their laughs as Lin said sorry to the camera before practically dragging Joongi into the view of the camera.
"This is momentous in many ways. It's my first livestream as well as, I think, the first time an SM manager has actively participated in an idols live stream."

Joongi nervously looked into the camera, though his face was mostly covered by the black mask he had on. You could see him fidgeting as Lin responded to some comments, impatiently looking at his watches before he leaning in to whisper something to Lin.
"Ok, guys, since we're on a tight schedule, let's get cooking!"

"Firstly, you're gonna wanna put on your apron and wash your hands, luckily me and Joongi have already thoroughly washed our hands with soap so there's no need to do that. Now the aprons..."
Lin seemed to trail off looking at the staff hoping they had the aprons.
Though, before Lin realised a ball of aprons was thrown at Joongi, making the older flustered. They both laughed before proceeding to put on the aprons. Lin had a nice pastel pink aprons with a red pouch while Joongi had a pastel blue apron with a lapis-like blue pouch.

"Second, you're going to want to select the right ingredients, for our recipe we are using..."
Lin went on to list the ingredients, clearly looking at the cook book provided beside the camera. Some comments picking up on this clear cheating.

"Now for the method. First get your flour and pour XX grams into the bowl."
(author: I don't know the measurements for cake T^T)
Lin said as Joongi got out the flour and handed it to the boy. Lin felt himself instinctlt pick you the flour before realising he could make Joongi do this.
"Why don't you pour the flour in?"
Joongi soon gave Lin a slight death glare before continuing to measure and pour the needed amount of four.

"Then, you're gonna wanna add your sugar. Now for this step, I personally like to see it as optional ether your pour 30g or 200g, it's up to how sweet you want the cake."
Lin said pouring hundreds of grams into the mix while Joongi was trying to find the eggs and butter for the next steps. He was only stopped when Joongi realised he was near the end of the packet and lifted it up, staring at the boy before putting it out of arms reach.

"We're gonna have to take out some sugar."
Joongi said looking at the masses of sugar already in the mix, sighing at how tiring his job is.
By this point the comments were mostly just people commenting that Joongi probably didn't get paid enough to put up with Lin.

After taking out most of the sugar they went onto getting the rest of the ingredients in.
"All we now have to do is stir, and when I say 'we' I mean Joongi."
Lin said clapping as he passed the bowl to his manager, making the stylists behind the camera laugh.

"What should we do now?"
Lin said looking at Joongi, watching him smoothly stir the ingredients.
"Answer some questions."

"Ok guys please submit your questions, I'll give you guys a minute."
Lin said looking on his phone at the vlive knowing there's always a slight delay when they stream.

"How tall is Joongi?"
Lin read out.
"I don't know probably around 160cm-"
"Bullshi- I mean, that's a lie. I'm around 6feet y'all."
Joongi played off as if he didn't nearly just swear in front of 500k viewers.

"How much do you get paid?"
Lin read out laughing halfway through.
"Not enough."

"How is it working with Super M?"
"The boys are amazing, I've literally never met a bunch like them. Never."
Joongi said looking at the camera with a blank stare before getting slapped on the shoulder by Lin and laughing.
"They're actually gonna think we're bad."
Lin said laughing.
"Are you not?"
Joongi laughed back.

After a while the cake mix had finally been stirred and Joongi was getting the baking tin ready. Lin was on the phone reading and replying to comments when he noticed one.
"Ah, Hyung!"
Lin said out loud making everyone turn towards him, including Joongi.
"Who?"
"Ten hyung."

"Why do you never visit?"
Lin said looking at the camera as he went back to read what Ten had written,
" 'I can come over now if you want.' Joongi, can he?"
Lin asked looking at his manager like a puppy asking for food, to which he received a hesitant nod making the puppy smile brightly before texting back.

He never ended up even walking in that room.

(Sorry it's not finished, I got writers block and I feel really bad for not posting so it can just b a lil teaser I guess)