m a n a g e r.

[this is all fiction btw I have no idea what their manager's name is ( ̄▽ ̄""), also sorry this took so long to upload my mind went blank every time I tried to write]

The camera cuts to the manager in a room with a white background. He walked over to the small wooden stool before doing a long sigh.

Would you say you job is challenging?

"Yeah, I guess you could say my job is hard..."
—————
Then cuts to a zoom in of the manager's face, clearly exhausted and tired as he shouts at the members.

"Baekyun get off Taemin's back!"

"Lucas stop tormenting Kai!"

"Mark stop trying to VLive, we're scheduled to do that later!"

"Taeyong stop trying to sneak out and get matcha with Lin!"

"Ten stop eating all the cereal!"
—————
Can you introduce yourself?

"Yes. Hello, my name is Han Joongi, I am 29, and I'm one of SuperM's managers... but specifically Lin's manager."
He smiled, showing off his small dimples on both cheeks. He'd gained a little fan base after appearing first taking them to the airport, in which fan sites found the man and commented on how handsome he was and how he could be a possible member if he wanted. This made all the members excited, especially when they'd request to see their manager in which they'd tease the fans by saying they couldn't, because they understood that Joongi wanted to not be on camera.

What made you want to become a manager?

"I was never really good at dancing or music, though I can play the piano and I know all the theory behind dancing and singing, so I settled for being a manager. I also thought it could help me become better organised."
He smiled a bit feeling as if he were in school again writing a paragraph on why he should be head of the class.

How do you feel being SuperM's manager?

"It's amazing and they're a lovely bunch, but sometimes it is tiring. Yeah..."
He couldn't see him becoming slightly nervous, not wanting to tell a lie nor diss the members. He scratched the back of his head saying this making Mark laugh loudly in the background.
The camera turning to him falling off his chair before turning back to barely catch Joongi running over to Mark, before it cut to Joongi silently sitting back in the chair.

Do you ever just want to give up?

"All the time."
—————

{5:45AM—NCT 127's dorm}

Joongi had to wake up at 3am that morning. He had to do various things such as checking schedules, organising food for the day and so on and so forth, before he could pick up Lin that day. Once he'd called up the show they were going on he swiftly got out the car and walked a small distance to the small dorm. He picked up the spare key under the small carpet before letting himself in.

The cameras caught the man sneakily walking through the house to the boy's room. Lin was in the same room as Taeyong and Mark so it made things easier whenever visiting the 127 dorm.

"Hey, Lin... we need to get up, you have an episode of knowing bros to film..."
Joongi said gently shaking the boy, being careful to not wake up the other two in the room since they already had a schedule that day that started later.
"Five more minutes please~"
Lin softly groaned turning over making the elder smile. He then proceeded to take the sheets off the boy and carry him bridal style to the living room, slightly struggling to turn on the light as he placed the half asleep boy on the coach before walking back to his room to find clothes the boy could wear.
—————