m a f i a.

[Sorry this isn't a mafia AU]
(Also my brain went out the window towards the end so it sounds dumb but just bare with it I guess lol)

Short explanation of mafia (game):
-during the day the town must aim to vote out the mafia
-the mafia win if there is an equal amount of them to town
-during each night the mafia will select someone to kill. While the doctor will heal someone, saving them from getting killed. With the sheriff interrogating someone, in which they will find out wether the person is town or mafia.

(Also sorry for not posting for a long time, I just- Yh lmao also happy holidays guys)

—————
Seating:
Lin Mark Baekyun Taemin Kai Lucas Taeyong Ten
(In a semi circle)

Day 1

"Kai is guilty."

"Suddenly?"
The second they started Taemin started pointing his finger at Kai.
"Why?"
Mark asked curious himself.
"I felt him move next to me."
"You do realise he could be doctor or sheriff-"
Lin said trying to reason with the man.
"He moved when the staff called for mafia."
Taemin said making everyone laugh at how quick he was to answer.

"How do we know you're not mafia?"
"If I were mafia, why would I instantly blame someone, knowing I would be accused as mafia? I'd want to lay low."
Taemin said gaining a collective 'oh' if understanding from everyone.
"Then should we vote up Taemin, and if Taemin is innocent we'll vote up Kai next round."
Mark said receiving a high five from Baekyun, who was sitting right next to him.
"I knew I raised you well."

"I don't think we should do that."
Kai mumbled panicked among the talking of the other members, his sentence only being picked up by the mic and no one else.

"Wait this isn't how you play mafia."
Taemin said desperately looking at the director for help.
"I'm not mafia, you have to trust me guys."
He continued.
"Once we know someone's role we can narrow it down largely."
Taeyong said smiling out of fear at the elder.
"That is true, we'll kill Kai next round if he is innocent."
Lucas said before receiving a handshake and hug from Taeyong, right next to him.

"Please point to who you want to kill."

Mark, Lin, Kai, Taeyong, Lucas, Baekyun and Ten pointed to Taemin, leaving Taemin pointing to Kai.
"You guys are no fun."

"Taemin was... Innocent."

"What?"
"Huh?"
"Sorry, ma'am, could you repeat that?"
The PD said gaining multiple reactions from the members.

"What did I tell you?"
Taemin said looking every member dead in the eyes.

"Ok, goodnight guys."

Day 2

"Good morning, ladies and gents, I will be your host for today and onwards, I present to you the charismatic Lee Taemin."
Taemin said receiving a loud applause from both town and mafia. Though , he now, fittingly, sported a feathery halo.
"It was a hectic night for our traitorous village. With much struggle our dear mafia have struck again, targeting the poor Ten ending in tragedy."
Made even more dramatic by the members fake crying and wailing. Ten just angrily smiled and walked towards the staff to retreive his halo headband.
"You guys are funny."
Ten said to the currently unknown mafia, gritting his teeth, earning a laugh from both the staff and the others.