l o s i n g. y o u. Pt2

[AU]
🅢🅤🅘🅒🅘🅓🅔 🅦🅐🅡🅝🅘🅝🅖:
Do not read if sensitive to the subjects, if you do any harmful things to yourself or others regularly please seek help and guidance from someone wether it be a parent, teacher, friend or therapist.
(Sorry this one's short btw, I'm really tired right now
(( _ _ ))..zzzZZ)

He survived.

Once he was taken to the hospital and was treated immediately, with around 3 doctors on him since there weren't many people there that night luckily. Mark called Lin's manager before calling the others and telling them. Ending up with all 8 of them in the hospital including Lin.

Mark had been in shock ever since the ambulance came, the adrenaline running through his body enabled him to call everyone but not to keep him awake. He ended up crying for a while before everything went black, the doctors soon after giving him a small check up and putting him on an IV. Everyone there seemed to be crying and comforting each other as all the doctors could do was treat him and wait.

"Excuse me, are you Mr Lee's guardian...s?"
The doctor wake Dover to them and asked.
"Y-yes."
The manager stuttered our wiping his tears before letting the doctor carry on.
"He survived and is in quite good condition considering the unfortunate circumstances. Though once he has recovered we do heavily recommend for him to seek physiological therapy and can even offer it here, we also recommend staying with him through this process as it is easier to not only mentally but physically heal with company or loved ones around."
The doctor barely finished before getting bear hugged by Kai and Lucas.
"Thank you so much."
They both said in unison, crying and yet smiling after having revived this positive information.
"I can't thank you enough."
The manager said before shaking the doctor's hand receiving a:
"No need, sir, I'm just happy he's alive... my son loves him you see, it would be a shame for her idol to die or even just for him to die in the first place. It was my pleasure, sir."
The doctor said smiling before walking away to do Lin's final check ups of the night before the end of his shift.

"Thank fuck!"
Taeyong shouted before falling into a chair and crying again.
—————

It had been about a month since his attempt and everyone could tell that Lin wasn't in the best place.
He would often try to act as if everything was normal and that he didn't attempt suicide a month ago, but the small gestures like his habit of avoiding the eyes came back and extremely shaky hands, to the point where he couldn't hold his chopsticks and end up not eating. It was noticeable.
Luckily, SM sent out a small note on their social medias saying that Yan would be having a small break due to mental health issues and that SuperM will also be taking the break with him.

"Hey, Lin, are you ok?"
Lucas asked him while they were having dinner.
They'd went to a restaurant for dinner in hopes of making Lin eat more which seemed to be working for the most part, though he could barely hold his chopsticks. While, everyone was eating they could see how frustrated he got whenever he couldn't pick up a piece of the meat on the grill.
When Lucas was talking to Lin everyone else was 'talking' as well as ease dropping on their conversation.

"Yeah, I'm just beyond tired today..."
He said looking at the chopsticks in his hands as he shakily tried to reach the kimchi. Lucas knew Lin was lying and could see the pain in the boy's eyes even if they never looked directly at him. Lin wasn't ok.

"Wanna take a small walk? Baekyun-Hyung or Taemin-Hyung will be paying anyway."
Lucas said receiving a collective 'hey' from the two elders before gently grabbing Lin's hand and carefully taking him out the restaurant.

The walk was silent knowing they weren't gonna be at the dorms in a while. Lucas still held Lin's hand despite the cold almost freezing both their hands clean off. He liked to Lin every now and then seeing no expression or emotion but sadness on the boy's face, neither any attempts at conversation, Lin often hated being in silence while in the company of others— this wasn't like him. He could see the rim of subtle tears forming on the younger's face before
taking the boy into the small quiet park nearby, sitting themselves down on one of the benches.
It had been a good 10 minutes before Lucas spoke up, interrupting the sound of the crickets and the wind as he leaned the (almost) crying boy's head on his shoulder.

"You don't have to hold it in you know..."
He said putting an arm around the other, feeling Lin's tears hit his shirt as he cried into his shoulder.
"Trust me, holding your feelings in just because you think it'll weigh us down will bring you more harm then us..."
Lucas said tearing up himself, listening to the sniffles of the boy almost laying on him.
"Do you know how much it hurts to see you like this? For all of us...?"
Lucas said crying and sniffles as he tried to carry on his sentence, not caring about his soaked sleeve.

"Please, don't keep it inside. You can block yourself off from everyone else but us, especially me. Got it?"
He said his voice cracking at the last part.

They both sat there crying for a good hour before returning home...

After their small talk Lin had been more open about his worries and concerns, talking about the incident and what was going through his mind. With the others being there to listen and support him no matter what.
Everyone started to notice how Lin was starting to look others in the eyes again and the way he could perfectly hold chopsticks again, he'd also talk more and laugh more than he used to before which was a weird and yet beloved sight to the others.

"We love you Lin..."

"Love you too..."