p r o t e c c.

(Sorry for another short one)

Lin is not usually known for getting jealous, he is often not bothered by others attempts to make him jealous as he usually doesn't care, but there are occasional days where he feels a bit caring or protective over the littlest things.

Food

"Touch my food again, I dare you."

While they were touring there were many opportunities to have all sorts of foods they would often get back in Korea, so they decided to take advantage of that.
Lin would usually share his food or let members take stuff of fhis plate but that day it was different.

"Yeah, so I was like 'woah how'd you do that...'"
"We should be allowed to do more lives though..."
"I was on the plane putting of make up and some guy was like ' are you a pop star or something...?"
Everyone was talking at the restaurant though Lin was silently eating like he usually does, he has a tendency to not talk when he's eating. Everyone felt something was off like something was missing.

"I know what's missing."
Mark said turning to stare at Lin, graining no response from the younger.
"Do you mind if I have some?"
Lucas said reaching towards one of Lin's shrimp har gow(Cantonese dumpling) with his chopsticks when the younger soon deflected his attack, suddenly looking up.
"No."
He bluntly said before he kept on eating, making everyone laugh. Lucas soon gave Taemin a little nudge, gesturing towards Lin before whispering something to him. Taemin shook his head before Lucas yet again whispered to him gaining a more positive response.
Taemin's hands shook as he used his chopsticks to slowly reach for Lin's food quickly snatching on of his har gow before swiftly eating it. Lin looked up and glared daggers into the elder before saying,
"Touch my food, again I dare you."

"He doesn't even back down when it's our oldest..."
Ten said, assessing the situation.
That's how every member learnt they weren't getting food from Lin unless he offered it.

The members

Lin had always been a bit bothered whenever his members would go off to do their own things with their groups as he was the only solo artist in SuperM. He loved the groups to bits but would always be slightly jealous of their chemistry together. He'd always feel as if SM were separating him or isolating him from the other groups as to not get him confused as a member of NCT127, but it just made him feel more lonely.
Like when he'd never have a schedule when his dorm mates didn't, as if SM wanted him out the dorms whenever they were in the dorms. Also, he'd always be assigned to practice rooms quite far away from EXO which made him sad since he hadn't seen them for a while, same with Taemin and SHINEe.
He never usually felt clingy towards the members but today was an exception.

The song had ended and they were finally able to rest, though Taeyong had an interview to do and had to leave early, so today's target was Taeyong. During this time Taeyong was supposed to leave, until Lin fell asleep on the older. He didn't expect to lay down for one minute then have the sleeping head of Lin on his chest.

"Uh, guys?"
Everyone's ears seemed to perk up to like at Taeyong, Taemin was the first to laugh followed by everyone else. Though, Mark hushed everyone while Lucas and Kai pulled out their phones. Baekyun went over to lay on Taeyong, while Ten and Taemin moved to lay beside them. In the end they all ended up sleeping on the floor in a big bundle.

"So the interview's cancelled because the director couldn't make it, that's okay. I'll tell Taeyang, thank you for the offer though, we'll get in contact later. Thanks. Yep. Have a nice day..."
Joongi finished his phone call before walking back into the studio to see the bundle of boys sleeping on the practice floor, taking out his phone once again to take a picture.

Jewellery

It isn't odd to see idols with necklaces on, but when Lin wore a necklace he often wore the same one all the time.
For example, during a fan sign event a fan gave him a small locket necklace which you could put a small picture in. The locket was a golden rose so it looked more fashionable than chunky.

Though it was a small gesture the fan thought Lin would put with the rest of his presents she was pleased to find it in around 100 other posts of Lin. From photo shoots to live performances, the necklace became a kind of iconic trait that was now apart of Lin. Many found that it was a locket but couldn't find the brand or anything else about the necklace until that one vlive.

"What... is in the locket?"
Lin, struggled in english, reading the comment before pulling out the necklace from his shirt.
"This, right?"
He said in a teasing tone, proud of the little locket he held in his hand. This reaction gained much attention, with many saying stuff along the lines of 'look how proud our little boy is of his locket ಥ_ಥ'.
"I got it from a fan. She was really really nice, the reason I wear it all the time is that she said she had made it just for me..."
Lin stopped to look at the comments seeing all the English comments complaining about not being able to understand.
"Necklace... fan..."
He struggled before putting a thumb up then saying,
"The subtitles will be uploaded anyway."

"Anyway, I felt so... special. You know what I mean? Like she took time and effort to make this for me..."
He said smiling at the camera, gaining many 'aw's from the audience.
"She said to open it only when I feel sad, so I'm not gonna brake my path but between you and me..."
He said bring the camera close to his mouth.
"It's a picture of me and my members smiling. But you didn't get it from me."
He said laughing after.
"Thank you so much, Byeol, I will cherish this forever."
He said before bowing at the camera.