What You Find Out First About Them

Cat: she dyes her hair red because she likes red velvet cupcakes. Unfortunately, this means that the first time you two hang out and she told you this she tries to eat her hair absent mindedly, and that's when you found out the second thing about Cat: she is really very odd.

Jade: her favourite movie is The Scissoring. When she tells you this you reply saying you've never heard of it, and she shouts in disbelief at you aggressively until you weakly suggest that you could watch it together. She stops shouting and considers it then agrees, and you arrange a time for you to go round to hers - or yours because she wants to keep where she lives a secret for some reason. On the day she appears out of the blue at your door -  you don't recall ever telling her where you live - and she wastes no time in slotting the DVD in and pulling you kinda aggressively onto your couch and shushes you for the next two and a half hours. When the film's finished, Jade asks you what you think with a smug expression on her face and you praise it hugely, and until she leaves you two discuss the movie and the parts of it that were the best.

Robbie: that he likes you. If the awkward encounters and the way he has no choice but to awkwardly cover the crotch area in his jeans whenever you're in the same room as him didn't clue you in, you would have definitely noticed something is up when Rex chimes in on one of your awkward conversations commenting on how hot his puppeteer seemed to be getting. You don't really know how to carry on from here with Robbie, so you make sure to not make any sexual jokes near him in case the poor boy gets flustered, but that's all you can do really.

Tori: she can sing really well. Tori is the first person you meet when you arrive at Hollywood Arts and she introduces you to her friend group and then apologises and rushes to a small stage above their lunch table and starts singing with a couple of dudes, and you realise her voice is hella.

André: how frickin dope he is. Beck leads you to his friends' table and the first person who looks up at you is André, who smiles at you coolly and shakes your hand while introducing himself. He lets you sit next to him and shares his fries with you while he jams tunes on his portable keyboard and occasionally writes in his neon Lisa Frank inspired notebook he tells you he made himself. Your mouth drops open and you think you've never met anybody cooler than this level of cool in your life, and you ask him if he can teach you basic chords so you can jam with him and your guitar. He replies with a grin and a chill 'okay.'

Beck: his hair is so lovely. When you first step into Hollywood Arts you're scared for your life until a tall handsome man around your age stands in front of you and holds out his hand to welcome you to the school. You were entranced by how glossy his hair looked, though, and instead of shaking his hand your hands went straight to Beck's hair, and you remark on how soft it is. He chuckles and tells you he uses this specific type of conditioner then slowly takes your hands off of his head and in his hands. You blush and he leads you to his friends, you admiring his hair the entire time.