Christmas V

For this chapter I'm going to recap some of my past oneshots in Christmas form so this is your time to go back and reread all of my chapters, and then comment on which chapter each character's continuation is from 😏

André: at Christmas André graciously asks if you want to watch anything on your last date before you go back home to visit your parents, and then groans and immediately regrets it when you excitedly respond with a Friends omnibus! You push him away and switch the TV straight onto the channel that exclusively shows Friends Christmas episodes, then when you catch him trying to sneak out the room you get up and pull him onto the bed then lie on him, settling in to watch the omnibus. André sighs as he settles down among the sheets, but secretly he likes that you're introducing him to a new show he's somehow never seen before. He'll never tell you that though - it's funnier for him to pretend he hates it then gradually gets into it because of you.

Tori: one day before Christmas you go over to Tori's house and are greeted warmly by her parents. They call Tori downstairs and from the top of the stairs shoots down two curly-haired brunettes screeching at the top of their lungs, one of them holding a heel. You rush to prise the shoe out of Trina's grasp and shield Tori from her big sister. Trina starts to yell about what's happened and you and her parents cut her off telling her you don't care, then you all guide the sisters to the couches and begin to all exchange presents. When you get to Tori she gives you your present and you unwrap it in suspense, then squeal as you see what it is: a huge fluffy PJ set! You hug her and she explains laughing that maybe this will  keep you from borrowing her PJs, and everybody laughs when you respond that she'll probably be borrowing them off you.

Robbie: for a special Christmas date Robbie takes you to Inside Out burger to exchange presents. As usual it starts off with awkward small talk as Robbie still isn't used to being alone with you, but his anxiety fades and a smile is on his face as you admit to wanting to ask you out for Christmas yet he beat you to it and asked you before December somehow. He properly laughs and admits to you that Cat helped him overcome his fears of asking you out, and you laugh with him and scoot in closer to cuddle him. You both have turkey meals and share a Christmas pudding, which you end up disliking so Robbie happily finishes it off, and you walk him home and thank him for a great Christmas date.

Cat: since you don't have enough money to go home for the holidays you sleep over Cat's house for the couple weeks, albeit reluctantly - you've heard countless odd tales about the family from everyone who's ever been in contact with them. You settle down in Cat's bed and doze off in fluffy pyjamas, but in the middle of the night you hear a rustling and you awake from your dream about the country of Turkey suing the people eating turkey at Christmas to catch Cat looking in your bag for the sweets you confiscated from her earlier when you were trying to get her to sleep. You cough loudly and she jumps, and when she sees you she at least has the grace to look guilty. 'Put them back' you warn and sadly she obeys, asking you if she'll get them back tomorrow and you telling her maybe while you make space for her under the covers.

Jade: for Christmas you and Jade almost completely forget about gift giving and niceties and decorating the tree, as whenever you see each other over the break you just spill all the tea and bitch and moan about your family; hers because they keep trying to get her to be happy this time of year; yours because they always give your little brother the best presents and it's very unfair seeing as your little brother is only four and can barely comprehend what a touchscreen device is.

Beck: since you've met Beck you've been legitimately enchanted by his wavy glossy hair. Obviously as you don't hide this fact Beck notices soon, and it gives him an idea. At the group present exchange the gang has he produces a side present for you despite the yells that it was a Secret Santa and he had already given Robbie something. You open it reverently and gasp as you hold up his very expensive and effective product of the brand he uses to make his hair so lovely. You hug him hugely and he laughs and offers to show you how to use it effectively. On Christmas Eve he comes over to show you how to use the product to maximum glossiness; throughout the hair washing he gets closer and closer to you until you can't help it and reach upwards to kiss him, and he kisses you back, neatly dodging your still lathered soapy hair. Happy Christmas to the both of you it looks like...