A Trip To London

Imagine the gang all taking a trip to London. Who would want to go where, and who would want to not go wherever that person wants to go? All preferences in this chapter are linked.

Robbie: begs like a puppy to go on the London Eye, but as soon as it's started going up he looks down at how far away the ground is and begins to panic. Unfortunately, Rex had to be left in the gang's shared hotel room lest he get lost or stolen, so poor Robbie has to tough out the entire ride without his scathing little puppet pal. You originally thought Cat would help him overcome his fear or sit with him to comfort him throughout, but she barely looks at her frightened friend the whole time and just stares excitedly out the window.

André: makes everyone stop in the streets of the bustling markets and high street to jam with buskers. All the performers grin widely as André budges up on an overturned bucket to bang some makeshift drums, and the rest of the gang crowd round to clap along to the beat and dance. In the thick of it, André sings along joyfully, and everybody stays jamming with the buskers til almost dark.

Jade: bundles up in three coats and grumbles half the time that it's too bloody freezing, compared to SoCal which is comfortably warm all the time. Beck tries to cheer her up, even finding a 50s American diner for lunch that she loves back in America, but she complains that the fries aren't the same. Beck comes *this* close to throwing hands and leaving, but is halted in his tracks when he spots the London Eye in the distance and suggests to everyone that they go on for a ride. Jade loves heights, especially scary ones, and it shows on her face when a crazy grin grows on it.

Beck: persuades everyone with enigmatic charm to hop on the bus and go to the old BBC Studios, moved out of in the early 2010s, where so many amazing shows and films where shot. As the gang all arrive at an exact time, they just slip into a tour through the old studios, and whilst everyone moans and complacently follow the guide around, Beck almost skips about with a great big grin on his face. Doctor Who, Miranda, David Attenborough's shows - all filmed here! It's amazing! It's Beck's British fantasy come true!

Tori: drags everyone to Madame Tussauds to go round all the wax figures they keep in the London chain. As everyone else prods the sculptures warily to make sure none of them come to life like in that one episode of Gravity Falls, Tori gazes up at the wax figure of Audrey Hepburn twirling a cigarette holder in her slender fingers. Closing her eyes, she stands in front of the sculpture clutching onto her messenger bag, and wishes that someday she'll have her figure up here with the big stars.

Cat: after 'boring' Madame Tussauds, the 50s diner, the 'exciting' London Eye, and the old BBC Studios, Cat is officially tuckered out. She leans heavily on André's shoulder as they all walk back to the hotel, shifting to Beck's shoulder when André starts to jam with the high street buskers.