20K!!!

Wow guys, 20K reads! I'm so glad you like these, and although there has been quite a large gap between each chapter lately because of college and my mental health, I do love writing these too, and reading your comments and requests 🥰 anyway, this chapter is about flowers, because everybody loves getting flowers from time to time.

Tori: Tori is a simple girl, so you give her what any simple girl simply loves - flowers! You show up at her locker every Monday after a weekend being with Trina 24/7 and give her bright daffodils; her face lights up every time and she takes them and carries them round with her all day. At least, until she says something rude to Jade and the goth takes the flowers and kills them in some way.

Beck: he loves surprising you with flowers, at any point: propped up on the passenger seat of your car; slotted into your locker at school through the vents; even dotted around your house in different decorated jars. He never directly gives them to you, but you know it's him because he's the only person who when you find them turns up at the same place not soon after.

Jade: you are afraid of getting Jade flowers after what Tori told you months ago about her cutting up all Tori's mother's homegrown flowers. Jade doesn't care - she'd rather get a new pair of scissors from her girlfriend.

Cat: the tiny maniac being your sweet crush, you hide small purple flowers everywhere you can think of, a tiny excited smile playing on your lips. However, your smile fades every time as she stares at the flower curiously and tosses it on the floor without a second thought, thinking there's just another magician after her and her brother because of him eating his magic wand again.

André: during his quest to ask you out, André finds out that his crush loves flowers. So he does what he does best when he gets all willy-wonky - he writes a song about flowers and you. He plays it with Tori singing backup at the next campus party while looking straight at you and your chest tightens: you know this song is about you; you are the roses that the 'dandelions' - André - are trying to be near. It seems on paper an ordinary song, but coupled with the boy's soulful eyes and heartbreakingly emotional tone throughout you get more and more mesmerised until the end when you find tears upon your cheeks. It's then that you suddenly realise that you have feelings for one of your best friends.

Robbie: one day when you see a guy in school surprise his girlfriend with a bouquet of flowers, you turn to your own boyfriend Robbie and ask why he never gets you flowers. He replies in confusion, asking why you want flowers, and you find this such an infuriating question you shriek and stalk off, leaving Robbie wondering what he said wrong. The next day your doorbell rings and you open it to see Robbie bearing a bunch of pink roses and a nervous smile. He asks, Forgive Me? And you smile cheekily, shaking your head, and before hurling yourself toward him and toppling him over you say, Of Course You Dummy!