Me Needs The Bibble Pt. 2 (Cat Valentine Oneshot)

Part Two of the request by CadeShipper - Cat is addicted to Bibble and you, having now been assigned to her case, try to stop her whilst knowing your best friend Oliver was taken down by her Bibble obsession.

You enter Hollywood Arts, one careful step in front of the other, eyes scanning for the reputed redhead. After leaving your office with your assignment brief you paid a visit to her house, where her parents stay with their only son. Between restraining the girl's older brother and feeding him chopped fish-heads, the two adults advised you to catch her at her school as there would be more security and physical support lest she run or fight back. You had been given small folders of information on her five main friends, all of whom know to some extent of the horrible addiction addling her brain so would definitely help you.

You just hoped that when you saw her you wouldn't be reminded of Oliver or the temptation of Bibble.

Your eyes catch a heaped red trolley being pulled by a waterfall of red hair, and you stop dead in your tracks and slowly check in your jacket pocket for your handcuffs. There she was - Cat Valentine, the girl addicted to Bibble, the girl who lead your best friend to be admitted to rehab.
You shudder, hesitant to step toward her, but nevertheless you take a deep breath and march up to her and stop her with a stiff hand in front of her face.

The small girl looks up, her forehead wrinkling slightly and her lips in an instant pout.
"Hello stranger," she says in a strange wispy voice.
You plough right ahead with your assignment requirements. "Cat Valentine," you announce as you take out your cuffs, and the girl gasps in recognition and drops the handle of the Bibble Trolley, "I have been ordered to restrain you for an undisclosed amount of time as servitude for your Bibble addiction. You shall heretofore be no longer allowed any servings of- hey, come back here!"

Cat screams and runs wildly around a corner of the corridor and you dash after her in your trained speedy way. On the way you glimpse a flash of dark dreads - André Harris - and grab his shirt to force him to run with you.
Cat looks back and screams loudly again, and doubles back. At a blink she is now behind you, still running without fault, so you motion to André to follow you, and grasp the nearby shocked Tori Vega to aid. The students seem to realise the deal, and with their help you corner Cat and breathlessly slap a cuff on her and one on your own wrist.
You lift both wrists up to her eyeline and, with panting breaths punctuating, order:
"Now... Stay."

You look around to see all the students staring at you, although the staff whom had all been informed of this previously nodded their heads in respect. The other friends of Cat's - glasses Robbie, soft hair Beck, scary gank Jade, got it - are now standing in a circle around you and your new prisoner silent, stunned looks on their faces.

"So, uh," Tori begins, "are you a new person sent to stop Cat eating Bibble?"
You nod, and Jade asks, "Yeah, where did the other guy go? Last I saw of him was behind the theatre eating a bucket of Bibble."
You gulp and try to shrug nonchalantly. "I don't know. But now, I'm here, which means security on Cat is going to triple down. You know what that means, kids?!"

You point at each one of them in turn. "That means you don't offer her Bibble. You don't go near Bibble lest she smell it on you. You don't come in contact with anybody, and I mean anybody, who has ever come in contact with Bibble."
Robbie pipes up under your accusatory finger, "What about this really powerful producer, Mason Thornesmith? He has Bibble but he sometimes asks us to perform-"
"NO!" you thunder, and Robbie makes himself even smaller, "Nobody shall come in contact with any Bibble for as long as this child's addiction is well and truly licked clean! Understand soldiers?!"

"YES WE UNDERSTAND!"

You put your hands on your hips, squinting at them all.
"Good," you reply tightly, then clap your hands together, causing Cat to be yanked to your side and pout again.
"Now, it must be nearly lunchtime. I for one am starving, and in order for Cat to quit Bibble she must regularly eat non-Bibble food. Which way is the cafeteria?"
Beck motions down the corridor and you all start to move along, Cat next to you grumbling miserably.
You lean down to meet her sad eyes.
"Look," you say more gently, "this is for your own good. You can quit this stuff, I promise - you've just got to believe you can."
She sniffs largely and hiccups. "But, I don't want to quit Bibble; it's delicious."
You cast your eyes down, trying not to outwardly agree with her.
"Sometimes," you sigh, "the best things in life come with a price - in this case, probably diabetes."

You trudge along as one linked machine, you having to tug her sometimes like a dog on a leash, until you hear somebody quietly call both your names.
You look around you, wondering why there is anybody here who knows your name, then Cat taps your shoulder and points to a storage closet with a tall, wiry boy with mad curly hair peeping out of it.

"Y/N!" he calls again, and intrigued you draw closer, keeping a hand firmly on your job's wrist.
"What is it, uhh...?"
"Sinjin," he jumps in, "My name's Sinjin. Come in here; I found some confiscated Bibble in here, and I thought you should take it away so Cat can't reach it. If it's in the school she's bound to get it somewhere."

You tilt your head, see Cat's attentive and hopeful eyes praying that you won't take even this bag away, then look again at the tall boy.
"Sure, Sinjin. I need to confiscate it all; in fact, in the main corridor there's a trolley-full that I need to get rid of."
"Yeah?" Sinjin asks curiously, "What are you gonna do to it?"

Resisting the urge to cry at your cruel orders, you say in a stilted manner, "I have to bring it all to a bonfire tonight at our office and burn it all in front of Cat here, so she can see how much of the sugar and fat in it catches fire."
Beside you Cat gasps tearfully, and you have to gulp again to stop beginning to cry yourself.
Sinjin nods thoughtfully, then opens the closer door wider. "Come on in and get it then. The bag's too heavy for me to lift myself."

You nod and tug on Cat to get her to follow you into the closet, and Sinjin grabs one half to let you grab the other half.

Suddenly, Sinjin drops his half of the bag, causing you to wobble and Cat to fall down completely and drag you down with her.
You groan as your back hits the floor; the curly haired freak laughs maniacally, and Cat squeaks in shock.

"What are you doing, soldier?!" you demand, and he laughs again and starts to use a length of rope to tie you to a pipe.
Cat cries out in dismay, and you shout at the boy, "Get off us, what do you think you're doing?!"

"Oh," smiles Sinjin, "I'm just... stealing all the Bibble away so I can eat it all, just me, and not anyone can stop me!"
"WHAT?!" you yell in now blind rage, and the wiry kid finishes tying you together to the pipe and picks up the bag of Bibble surprisingly easily.

"Have fun tied together knowing that all your Bibble is being eaten by me, Sinjin Van Cleef! Ahahahahahaaaa!!"

And with a triumphant swish of his bag of Bibble, the young man was out of the door and a locking sound was made, trapping you in a high school closet with a Bibble-addicted friend-destroyer who was crying out for help in a high reedy voice nobody could hear.

You probably should have been put on his case sooner.