25K!!!!!

Thank you everybody for reading and voting on my book so much that it's reached 25K reads! Okay, now Question Time: what's everyone's favourite (or worst) episode? Comment please, and I might rewatch it and see if I can add onto it - now, enjoy what each of your fave characters kiss like ❤

Robbie: delicately and cautiously, as if he's afraid he'll kiss you wrong. To reassure him, you kiss harder with your hands on his shoulder and neck, leaning more into him, until you feel his shoulders beneath your hands sink and he gets more into it. Two years and he's still like this - you wonder if he'll ever get used to it.

Tori: passionate and simple, and that's the way both of you like it. She cups your cheek in her hand to make you feel like a special glass ornament in need of protecting, and afterwards she always finds something to say to make you smile sweetly.

Jade: sweet and sour  - as in she interrupts anything you are doing to kiss you - and I mean anything, once she even halted an entire production schedule to whisk you off to the janitor's closet - but her kisses are always so tender and sweet and make you feel so precious and special that you always forgive her.

Beck: tender. Kisses like he wants to immediately afterwards swaddle you in a fluffy blanket and sit down and watch a movie together, and not let you move from there until you know for sure he loves you and will always be there. You always reassure him you'll be there loving him til the end of time, but it's hard for him to hear you since your head is wrapped in his fluffy weighted blanket whilst you're both watching Now You See Me.

Cat: she always forgets to initiate the kiss physically so just stares at you until you lean in, but after that, boy does she take the wheel. Hand on your thigh and another round your waist, tongue lapping over yours affectionately - sometimes veering a little into dog-lapping-water territory, but it's cool - and leans in so far that after only a couple of seconds either you or her end up on the other's lap.

André: his kisses vary depending on the situation and mood, but whenever they come or whatever they're like you can be sure he will always smile cheekily before leaning in and holding your neck gently so you don't fall as he leans in to kiss you smoothly and with every ounce of energy he currently has. After a couple of tries to move away and you grabbing his lips back, he gets up whilst still holding your hand and makes a joke that always makes you chuckle wryly and fall for him even more.

Bonus - Sinjin: has never been kissed before you came along, so naturally his first few attempts leave you wondering how is the best way to put, 'your tongue feels like a washing machine.' After you pluck up the courage to tell him, though - and after a lot of trial and errors - you've got him kissing perfectly, with hands delicately placed on your cheeks and a varying pressure on the lips. You did good, Sinjin Van Cleef - you did good.