Turn-Ons

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days - but at least you can still comment who you want to be in my Victorious roleplay! Tori, Jade, Robbie, and Beck are already taken, so choose anybody else in the show!

Jade: in whatever dangerous situation you're in together she always gets so horny - just the other day you were trapped in a room with the walls pushing into you on all four sides, and about twenty seconds away from being crushed she turned to you with a mischievous glint in her eye and said, "Whip it out." You think it odd and slightly disconcerting psychologically that she has this turn-on, but nevertheless, in those twenty seconds before Beck and André together stop the mechanism from moving, you had a real mind-blowing time.

Robbie: human kindness. Poor boy is virtually an outcast, although at least to Sinjin he is one of the main people in the school. People are so rude and uncouth toward Robbie that when you first talked to him, your kind tone combined with your physical attractiveness made him have to excuse himself and run to the restroom. You never did know what he did in there, but you hope he at least had the decency to wash his hands afterwards.

Cat: she doesn't really get turned on, which is a shame to you because you're exactly the opposite. But as her partner you respect her wishes and her non-turn-ons, leading you to instead spend a few nights a month alone with the toys stuffed inside your bedside drawer. You never tell her; to be fair, if she ever knew she would probably put her hands over her ears and breathe rapidly in confused panic until she passes out.

André: you biting your lip. So simple, yet so effective. You two love kissing, and when you're alone together it always turns into something more than kissing, so soon enough André started to find that whenever you bite your lip around him he started developing a sudden urge to do things. Things that when he can't resist whispering them in your ear anymore, make you squeal and in turn bite your lip more in anticipation. What can I say - simple, yet so effective.

Beck: your butt. He doesn't ever mean to be ungentlemanly, but he thinks your ass is so bloody sexy. He can't stare at it for too long until he gets a boner and forces himself to look away embarrassed. Of course, you soon find out this juicy tidbit of information and use it to absolutely destroy him: in lessons, you volunteer to hand out the sheets then make sure to hand them to each student from behind their chair so your ass is in full view; in acting classes you exercise your acrobatics skills to the fullest when it's your turn onstage; at lunch you smirk at him, and he gives you one last desperate plea before you announce to everyone that you're switching sitting positions and then choose to squat right next to him. You think it's hilarious. He is naturally horrified at the power you decide to wreak.

Tori: honestly idk, sorry. She's a stereotypical boring teen girl, she probably likes all the vanilla stuff???