Favourite Disney Films

Doesn't include Pixar films, as that's a different chapter.

Tori: Hocus Pocus. Every Halloween she goes as Bette Midler's character, she rants about the film all the time, and she can't believe it when people tell her they've never watched it.

André: The Princess and the Frog. Loves the music in it and aspires to be a lead composer for another future black Disney Princess movie. Also has a crush on Prince Naveen, because everyone has a crush on Prince Naveen.

Robbie: The Lion King. It's the first film he ever saw in the cinemas so it's seared onto his memory and heart forever - even though he still has to watch Mufasa's death through his hands behind the sofa.

Jade: Big Hero 6. It's about science stuff, badass developed female characters, superheroes, and has underlying themes of grief and processing emotions. No scissors, though - that's her only issue with it.

Beck: Robin Hood. He loves the simplicity of the story and the soothing animation style and music. He even attempts to recreate the music pieces in class.

Cat: The Little Mermaid. Mermaids, the sea, singing sea creatures, and a red-haired protagonist. How can she not be completely enchanted by this classic?