Pride Month Activities

I know I'm late for this, but happy Pride Month! I myself was meant to attend the Pride community I'm involved in's Pride Picnic, but it was cancelled 😥. For this chapter, I will be telling you the relationships of the two of you, and what you two will be doing to celebrate your love! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Jade: isn't it obvious - lesbians! Needless to say, Jade is the top, and for Pride Month you create your own tradition which you mutually name, 'A Different Position A Night.' Everybody says you're the cutest relationship in school - mostly because they're scared of Jade doing anything to them if they say otherwise.

Cat: a same-sex relationship with little to no sex because she's asexual, and you respect that about her which she loves and burbles on about adorably all the time. You go to a parade together, and after you buy her a large asexual flag from a vendor she runs after the floats waving the flag behind her like the cape on a superhero, laughing giddily as you watch with burning love.

André: you're both pansexual, in an opposite-sex relationship. When you go to Pride Picnics in every state on a month-long road trip, there are always unfortunately a few people in the picnics asking if you're actually part of the community as you both 'seem a straight couple,' but you two are used to it so just brush it aside and continue popping chocolate-covered strawberries into each other's mouths.

Tori: she's bisexual, dating you, a lesbian. You're both quite well-known in Hollywood Arts as a power-duo - she's always dressed in stylish denim, and you're always dressed in bright farmer gingham. For Pride Month, you team up to create a comedy standup double act named 'My Crop Top.'

Robbie: as a straight boy in an opposite-sex relationship with a bisexual, Robbie is your biggest Ally. Despite his crippling awkwardness, at parades when protestors arrive at the scene he shouts at them to leave you all alone and tells them they're wasting their time because he loves everyone here that's celebrating themselves and is not going to be swayed by a group of people that don't want others to be happy. They leave grumbling and Robbie looks to you with his glasses fogged up in embarrassed heat, and you wipe his glasses and tell him he's adorable.

Beck: you two are the most adorable gay couple that ever graced the halls of Hollywood Arts. For Pride Month you help him achieve his lifelong dream of dressing in drag and performing amongst famous drag queens in a show every Saturday in the month. His entire family and all your friends go to and cheer him on, and when he finishes each song everyone whoops enthusiastically. The smile on his face as he steps off the stage, covered in sweat but his makeup still staying strong, is a memory you doubt you will ever forget.