Christmas The Third

I have no idea how many parts there will be as I probably started this series way too early for inspiration to strike nearly every day for like three weeks regarding the holidays, but trust that I will find a way! Now, let's see what happens with you and Cat and Jade...

Robbie: (set in the 'Christmas Tori' episode) the gang had set a Secret Santa this year and you knew what to get Jade - a dress made out of safely modified scissors that you found in an alley shop near your house - so you were fine, but one day your name's shouted across the hallway and you turn and spot Robbie lugging a large contraption covered in a red tartan cloth through the doors awkwardly. You rush to help and you push it fully into the hallway then get tugged by Robbie and the contraption into the utility closet. When the door's closed you ask what the secret is - nobody goes into this closet apart from for secrecy or privacy - and Robbie rubs his glasses on his glasses cloth and explains that this is a popcorn machine meant for Cat as he got her for Secret Santa, but doesn't know how to present it to her; it's not a hat, he has to showcase it in a flamboyant way. You come up with a plan together and he agrees and thanks you, and as you run off to find Cat to make a false conversation with her to get her into the hallway you smile - Cat must know by now that the bespectacled boy has a massive crush on her. Maybe for Christmas she'll kiss him under the mistletoe?

Jade: Jade continues to wilfully ignore you for the days leading up to Christmas, so in order to get your friend back you hatch a plan. On the last day before you break up for Christmas holidays the gang gather everyone in the main entrance. When Jade sees you she immediately runs backwards and tries to leave, but Beck blocks her way so with a frown she turns to watch you. You take a deep breath and begin singing, and Jade in spite of herself gasps softly: your song is about spreading awareness about people who see everyone at Christmas having fun and cannot be happy themselves for various reasons, and ends with you belting out that we should all help them. Jade throughout is stuck in place in front of Beck with her gaze transfixed on you baring your soul in a different way than others do this time of year, and stays there until everybody has dispersed and you step down to meet her. You tell her you realised that this was what she meant about how your Christmas wasn't the meaning of Christmas, and enjoy the look on her face when you tell her you've asked your parents to donate your presents to charity and how you yourself have signed your name up to work in a kitchen for the homeless over the break. Surprisingly, she breaks her tough girl persona (after looking round to see if anybody except you and Beck can see) and hugs you, and you feel a slight dampness on the shoulder her head is on. She pulls away then tells both you and Beck that if you tell anyone about this moment she will break either of your necks, then stalks off. Beck and you smile at each other - you think you just got your friend back.

André: André had no idea what to get you this Christmas - you were over the holidays trying out minimalism to see if you could be even happier - so instead he decided to make you your own special song to listen to anytime. As he knows that you hate making a scene he asks you over one night and when you're there he starts the song. It's so raw and heartfelt you start to oddly cry, and in the middle of the song André stops and kneels down with you concerned. He asks you why you started crying, one talk leads to another, and you end up confessing your crush on him by accident. He surprisingly blushes and leans in to kiss you, his hand tracing your jawline, and you lean in slowly. Your lips touch and you quickly get into a rhythm before André's grandmother bangs on his room door and yells that there's a person looking through her window. You pull apart and turn to the door, and André sighs and gets up, telling you there's a tall tree outside her window. He closes the door behind him and you laugh to yourself - you were kissing your crush André Harris! At Christmas! How crazy!

Cat: over the next few weeks between the buying of Cat's present and Christmas you have to find numerous ways of hiding the fact that you got her a puppy; it's very difficult if it's a very enthusiastic puppy and you have a very enthusiastic girlfriend who constantly loves going round your house! The latest exercise in hiding Cat's present from her was hiding the small dog in a well-aired vent higher up than your girlfriend's eyesight with its litter box and food - whenever it barked and Cat asked what that noise was you bluffed and said your mother in her adjoining office from home had a really bad cold which made her throat so dry she made some very odd sounds when she sneezed and whatnot. Thankfully the redhead seemed to accept this lie at face value, and thank goodness you were taking a class specially for facial acting!

Tori: as her parents had planned a Christmas vacation you weren't able to see Tori at Christmas so you exchanged your presents a week beforehand. Your present to her was nice, but paled in comparison to when you opened your present from her and squealed when you uncovered a really fluffy pair of pyjamas along with a big hot water bottle and fuzzy slipper socks! Not caring about Tori being in the room you immediately change and marvel at how warm and fluffy they were, and Tori laughs as you hug her tightly. This was the best present you'd got this Christmas!

Beck: unfortunately on Christmas day you are struck with a case of the flu. As your mum had gone on vacation you were stuck with Beck worrying constantly that he would catch it. When you appeared at the door of his caravan home your boyfriend immediately started worrying about you and took you inside and gently sat you down on his bed and started making turkey soup with his parents' leftovers. After you finished sipping the soup delicately he gently pressed you into the pillows and covered you with sheets and told you to go to sleep, and you protest saying that he'd spend Christmas looking after a sick sleeping girlfriend until he places a glass of water and empty puke bowl on the floor next to the bed and pat your forehead and kiss it. You slowly drift off comfortably and dream about a perfect white Christmas with Beck and his parents. Hopefully it will come true when you get better...

Bonus: Sikowitz: you and the gang on the last day of Christmas term have a double lesson with Sikowitz. As per usual he hasn't told anybody the lesson plan so you're all pleasantly surprised when the seven of you walk in and the entire room is covered in old Christmas decorations and the projector is on to watch a film! Sikowitz jumps out from behind the door and stands with a coconut gesturing to the tinsel draped around each chair, and explains that he found it in the rubbish dump behind the Hollywood sign that's full of old decorations that people didn't know where to put. You all grin at him and sit down, and soon the shruggers filled in and Sikowitz asked which film they wanted to watch; they shrugged but you and Robbie insisted on watching 'It's A Wonderful Life' so the eccentric teacher illegally downloads it and you spend two hours watching it then discussing how it's so great - like Sikowitz!