What They Paint

Imagine you leave every member of the gang together in a room for the day and let them paint whatever they want. What would they paint?

Beck: a version of the opening credits to Grease, but instead of it being Danny Zuko pampering his hair in a mirror it's Beck. His hair is painted somehow even more gorgeous than it is in real life, and on the painted dresser there are expensive luxury items of haircare that even he can't afford, no matter how much he wants them.

Tori: a wall-length version of her locker design, Let It Shine. She even sneaks out and detaches her locker door to get it painted so accurately that it pisses Jade off - because let's face it, just about everything Tori does pisses Jade off. Unfortunately, this locker door removal causes unknown kids to steal all of the stuff Tori unwisely left in her locker, and so she no longer has lunch today or her flute. FYI, she also sucks at playing the flute, so in the long run that theft isn't so much of a curse but a blessing.

Jade: Tori. After painting a huge pair of scissors, exacting the shading and everything, Jade gets bored and annoyed when she sees that Tori hogged an entire wall just to paint another version of her locker door that everyone seems to adore. The gank even used glow in the dark paint for the stars! So, to Jade, there was no realistic way to be repaid for this mindless vandalism and selfishness other than to paint Tori from head to toe in all the colours available - including a pretty old can of an unflattering mauve colour.

Cat: anything and anywhere. At one point she even finds a spectacularly tall ladder and climbs it to the ceiling where she begins to draw a unicorn skipping across a field. Sometimes she uses too much paint and it drops down to everyone else and their creations: André finds it's exactly the colour he needs and sets to work adding onto the splatters; Robbie is sad that he now has to walk around with stained pink hair for he rest of the day, but doesn't say anything because it's Cat; Jade, however, feels the top of her head, comes away with neon green fingers, then orders Cat to come down and stay in the corner watching everybody. The redhead does so, and as a result there will always be a unicorn with no butt on the ceiling of this room.

André: a colourful keyboard that stretches across the half of the floor that nobody uses. It's alive with bright colour, every key being painted differently to the last and a gleaming Lisa Frank-inspired comet painted through the entire board. When it finally dried after hours spent of him sitting on the floor waiting for it to dry, André kicks off his shoes and dances on every key, the melody he's tapping out playing in his head. He doesn't even realise that you've opened the door to tell them all that the day's over.

Robbie: a Glee tribute made up of realistic likenesses of the cast who have gone too soon, Cory and Naya (RIP my babies). Midway through he thinks of adding in Mark Salling, who played Puck, but decides against it as the it would be unfair to Cory and Naya to add him in (if you know why, you know). He also thinks of adding in the words, 'Lea Michele's Reputation,' but decides that would be too on-the-nose for anybody who came into the room. Glee was an essential part of Robbie's childhood and personal growth, and he's sorry to hear about the curse the main cast all seem to have been put under since the show started.