CHAPTER 18: I Wonder Why.....

MAYNARD

I couldn't hold it in anymore. After I returned and irritated her a little, which I thought she was cute when I got to her, the next thing I know, I make my move finally and she surprised me by not resisting.

Now we're standing here sharing a moment of silence before she takes my hand and we go into her bedroom and as soon as I close the door behind us, we walk over to her bed where we start making out again and she begins to remove my shirt as I start with hers also.

Next we begin removing the rest of our clothes and I can tell she is a little self conscious as she tries to cover her stomach but I move her hands away then kiss her again.

I start kissing her from her lips to the front of her neck down to her between the valley of her breasts before taking one nipple into my mouth, circling with my tongue as I cup the other one then switching over to give the same attention to that one also.

"Mmm..." I hear her moan.

"I can't wait to taste you." I say before kissing my way down to her stomach and all the way down between her legs while continuing to look into her eyes.

I begin flicking her sweet bud between her wet folds with the tip of my tongue right away making her moan a little more and feel her grip onto my hair as I lift one of her legs and put it over my shoulder as I continue devouring her sweet tasting juices.

"Mmm...you taste so good baby." I tell her.

Next I slip two fingers inside of her while continuing to flick her clit faster and faster feeling her legs start to shake then I begin kissing my way back up to her lips and she surprises me by turning me around and pushing me onto the bed.

She then kneels down in front of me as I prop myself up on my elbows to look at her while noticing her begin stroking my hard shaft slowly at first while making eye contact and continues doing so as she lowers her mouth onto the tip, moving her tongue around it then starts licking up the shaft before placing it back inside of her mouth taking it inch by inch until it reaches the back of her throat, which is hot as hell.

"Mmm, fuck that feels so good." I moan while holding her hair back and watching as she bobs her head up and down slowly and teasingly at first before she picks up the pace.

Fuck she's gonna make me come. But I don't want to yet. So I next tug her hair a little bit and as soon as she looks up at me and smiles  whilst licking her lips, I take hold of her face and lean in to smash my lips onto hers while helping her up then laying her down onto the bed.

I quickly take a condom out from my wallet in my jeans and tear open the pack then roll it on and don't waste anymore time as I get on top of her and start kissing her again as I thrust deep inside of her causing her to moan inside of my mouth.

"Shit, you're so fucking tight." I tell her as I thrust slowly inside of her again.

"And you feel so good too." She moans.

We kiss again before I begin thrusting in faster and deeper with my head falling to the crook of her neck.

She feels so good. This girl has already got me hooked and the fact that we're feeling each other right now, feels so good I never want to stop.

Between our moans and the noises from our bodies hitting against one another's, I start to pick up the pace going harder, deeper and faster as I feel we're getting closer to reaching both our climaxes.

Few more deep and hard thrusts later, we both come at the same time.

This wasn't just another hook up. I want her to understand that too because I hadn't planned on it getting it this far so fast especially and she took me a little by surprise when she invited me practically into her bedroom.

This girl is amazing and now as she lays with her naked body against mine while her head is on my chest as her arms are wrapped around my waist while I gently caress the side of her arm, I can't help but feel like I had the best sex I have ever had in my entire life.

I wonder why......

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)