CHAPTER 20: What Now?

MAYNARD

Okay, yes, I'll admit it even though it's obvious to everyone already, I was jealous after seeing how Terrance and now my girl were behaving around each other.

I mostly though was mad because he was standing a few feet away from us when he looked at her the way that he did and I felt disrespected but quickly had stopped myself from gouging out his eyes.

After he left and we went to unpack in our bedroom, I noticed that something was off with Audrina. At least that's what I was feeling from her.

"You okay?" I ask as I walk up behind her and wrap both my arms around her waist with my chin on her shoulder as we both look out the window.

"Yeah. It's just, I have this awful dreadful feeling about Hamilton and had a dream last night about him finding us." She begins to tell me.

"It's okay. You're safe." I try and reassure her as I kiss the side of her neck.

"I know. It's just that even my wolf is afraid." She says.

"Well you don't need to worry. We're safe here and like Terrance assured all of us, he will let us know if Hamilton and or his pack come anywhere near us here." I try and remind her.

"I know. I just, I feel like it's hard for me to accept good things happening in my life without it always coming at a cost. Just like the Moon Goddess. I mean, I know you and your men don't really believe in all of that but I do and I'm worried that she will tell us that we can't be together." I hear her say as she fights back tears.

I turn her around to look at me and gently caress the side of her face as we look into one another's eyes for a moment.

"I know I might not be able to know for sure what happens in the future with us. I mean, I'm new to this whole relationship thing because I have chosen to push others away and not get too close to them for so long but no matter what, I will never stop fighting for us." I promise her.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling as we next leaned in and kiss.

"And by the way, you have nothing to worry about with Terrance and I." She assures me and I believe her.

"Good. Because this is ALL mine!" I tell her while pulling her in close against me, grabbing her ass making her yelp before I smash my lips onto hers and I make her scream in pleasure.

We end up falling asleep right after pleasuring each other and with that on top of being jet-lagged, we just passed out.

When we woke up the next morning, we right away met up with everybody downstairs and while having breakfast, we all began going over a plan.

"So do we just wait for further instructions from Terrance or what's the deal?!" Thorne asks.

"We don't wait. We can't. Not knowing that Hamilton can easily try and trick us. We must still be on alert." I tell them.

"Okay. But what do we do to kill time? Can we walk around or stay on the property?" He asks.

"We have to stay on the property. There's plenty of things to do here to kill time. Remember, this could all be over in a couple of days and anything we want or and need, we will order online rather it's food or what not. I'll also talk with Terrance tonight and see if he has any suggestions." I mention.

"Alright." Thorne and the others nod in agreement.

I look over at Audrina and then we head off to take a walk but also to talk about a few things.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)