CHAPTER 19: Is He Jealous?

AUDRINA

Last night was beyond amazing and unexpected but overall was the best night of my life.

There was a knock at the door that woke up Maynard and I.

"Audrina, are you almost ready?" I heard Thorne as he opens the door and stops as soon as he notices both Maynard and I quickly cover ourselves.

"What the hell bro?!" Maynard snaps at Thorne.

"Sorry. I didn't know. I thought you were already up. We have to leave here in twenty." He reminds us while looking back and forth between Maynard and I before smiling then leaving, shutting the door behind him.

I then look at Maynard who looks at me blinking his eyes a few times before we smile at one another.

"Good morning beautiful." He says as he leans in and kisses me.

"Good morning." I reply.

"Are you already packed?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"Well I need to finish and then we'll leave." He says.

"Okay. I'll meet you downstairs." I tell him.

"Okay." He replies as he gives me a kiss on the lips again before getting up and leaving.

We were of course running late but it seemed to be alright because Terrance had told us that the plane was running late also.

When we arrived at the airport, Terrance looked down and saw Maynard and I were holding each others hands.

"Wow. That was fast." He laughs a little.

"Yes well..." I started.

"Anyways, they're boarding now and since we are in First Class, we can go first." He tells us.

"First Class? Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. Of course we would be going to Italy in style." He says.

We start to board and seemed to be seated behind one another. The guys all were excited like a little kid as was I. This was such a treat and always wanted to be in First Class but didn't think it would happen.

While on the plane ride over, my wolf started telling me in how excited she was and that what happened last night had to do with her helping out pushing me to giving in to Maynard.

I hadn't realized that I was deep into thought as much as I was until I heard Maynard say my name to try and get my attention.

"Yeah?" I look over at him.

"You okay?" He asks.

"I was just listening to my wolf." I smile at him.

"Oh yeah? Anything about me?" He smiles and wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

"Maybe." I tease him a little bit.

We lean in and kiss each other and I lay my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.

In a way I feel as though the things that have happened between Maynard and I as of last night are a bit rushed, at the same time, I'm glad it has happened. The only thing now though is to figure out the Moon Goddess' decision in who my mate is and see if Maynard can be my mate.

After landing, we took a car that Terrance got us to take to the house and I have to say it's like it's from a movie. It's beautiful and huge of course.

I'm glad we arrived in the daylight so that right away we could see it's beauty

I'm glad we arrived in the daylight so that right away we could see it's beauty. Inside matched the history it showed on the outside. I love houses like these that tell a story.

Terrance showed us all where we were sleeping at and showed us around the private property and we noticed there was also a heated pool.

"So make yourselves at home and don't worry, I have already alerted the guys that we have protecting this place. I'm gonna go check-in with my men who are keeping an eye on Hamilton and his men. I'll be back tonight." Terrance tells us.

"Be careful. Mind link me and let me know what you find out." I tell him.

"Of course." He smiles at me. "But don't worry, you are all safe here and trust me, Hamilton wouldn't dare step foot on this property. He knows better." He reassures us.

"Thanks again for doing this." I smile.

"Of course." He nods then leaves.

I turn and look over at Maynard who seems to be scowling.

"You alright?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He says.

"You sure? You look like you can punch the wall or someone." I tell him.

"I'm fine." He smiles and leans in to kiss me.

Is he jealous?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)