Author's Note, Prologue

A/N: Hi there!  :)
Welcome to the world of merdragons. If you love dragon fantasy,  this novel will interest you( hopefully). This is fantasy and is a fabrication of my imagination.

You would have probably noticed this book is marked "mature content" and so will have quite a lot of romance and adult stuff; READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

PLAGARISM IS ILLEGAL, please do not copy my story and in the future, if you see my story somewhere else or is copied; please inform me. I spent weeks thinking about a new story plot and I don't want to copy someone else's idea...

Thank you for reading the notes above! :)
Here we go!

Prologue

"We enter the castle as guests and strike them? That's impossible Rafael. They are too strong inside the walls," Claire reasoned.

Rafael smirked, "Not as long as we have this. They can't bare it even fifty miles away." He raised the crimson cuboid dragonstone to eye level.

"Bbut... this makes them even more powerful," Claire argued.

" That is indeed true but during a full blue moon, the magic possessed by the stone acts according to the will of the withholder."

" The weather prophecies do not forecast a full blue moon. How will we know about it?"

" Well, we have Oduss to help us," Rafael smirked again.

Being with Rafael for so many years, Claire has never been able to guess Rafael's intention behind that smirk.