Epilogue

"Get her! Now!"

"She's seen us! She's-"

"She is not very conscious! No time to waste. Get her now!"

The grey hooded man nodded rapidly at his senior, their leader. Leader never came to the missions. This was a first-

"Hurry! The guards will be here any moment."

The Princess struggled even though she was not very conscious. Everything was spinning. The voices were unclear. But something told her, she had to fight, this had to stop. She had to survive to protect their unborn child. She had to protect Octavius, he is so young, he is the heir-

A blow to the head. She fell limp to the ground.

"Lift her up. Owlin is here. We have to get out quickly!" Leader hissed at him.

The humungous white owl perched on the roof while the two men and an unconscious Princess got onto its back. They flew unseen, into the unknown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whbghgh...wghh..." The Princess moaned, trying to be fully conscious.

"Ophelia! Ophelia look at me!"

Rionan.

"Rionan!" She screamed, opening her eyes and seeing all of them. Her Rionan. The Queen. Rionan's sister.

Where was her son? Where was the King? Where they already....no... that can't be....

"Let me- aaaah- aaah!" Rionan screamed.

Dark blood flowed from the slit on his wrist. It was deep and a man squeezed his flesh to get the blood out.

Why isn't Rionan fighting? The princess was desperate, she moved, just a little but then, a terrible pain tortured her body. She was unable to move. It was like something controlled her.

'Do something Rionan!' She told him, through their bond.

'I can't. We can't. They have done something to us..."

The princess shut her eyes close. The torture, the pain and all she had to see, her loved ones her family being tortured infront of her....

Then she felt excruciating pain in her stomach, she tried to touch it but he hands wouldn't obey her.
Something warm oozed down her thighs....

Tears rained down her face when Rionan's big draco body fell limp to the ground...dead...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have done it! The impossible!" The leader announced.

The draco hunters cheered and hooted.

"Together, brothers and sisters! Together! You offer the sacrifice and drink the elixir right away!" The leader yelled.

And together, each draco hunter made their sacrifice; pure blooded dracos and all the glass vials were tipped open and the foul magical potion flowed down the throats of all the draco hunters. The gloomy red light of their cavern died out as a blinding light burst from each human draco hunter.