Chapter 7

In their sleep Richie and Eddie switched places, Eddie in Richie's arms. Richie opened his eyes, blinking a couple times. He noticed Eddie still sleeping, he grabbed his glasses and put them on. Smiling, the way Eddie looked so cute all tangled up with him. He started playing with his hair, then his phone started buzzing. Picking it up, he looked and saw many missed calls from the losers. He ignored it.

"Rich?" Eddie lifted his head up looking at him.

"Oh, your awake."

"Mhm. This is nice.. waking up next to you."

"Actually you're sorta on me-"

"Shut up."

Richie laughed a little, then sighed and laid back. "I wanna know."

"Know what?"

"What they said to you, Eds."

He sighed and got off him. "Ed's? Hey.." he sat up. Eddie put his shoes on, "might as well let them tell you."

Richie was hesitant at first, then followed, and they left. "Is it that bad??"

"You'll see."

They got there, and Eddie knocked. Bill opened the door, "G-guys oh my god-" he went to hug Richie but Eddie took a step in front of him and shook his head. Then tugged on his hand, and brought him inside with everyone else.

They were all talking, and went quiet when they saw them. Richie looked down at his feet, he felt sweat dripping down his face. He breathed and looked up, "so."

No one said anything, Mike spoke first. "They didn't mean to."

"I know Mikey." He looked at Eddie, receiving a small smile.

"We don't hate you Richie." Stan spoke up.

"You don't? Wow. That's new." He laughed a little, "dont push it richard."

"Seriously Rich.." Eddie looked up at him. He sighed, "Thanks. I guess." They all gave him a look then Richie gave in and hugged Mike and Ben only. "Everyone else can wait." He shuffled back to Eddie and held him close. Eddie nuzzling his face into his chest making everyone smile.

Stanley walked over. "There's something you should know Richie."

"Stan is it-"

"No Eddie. It happened.. after you left."

(Before I say anything, I know that Bill would never do this. I just made this up awhile ago, and I wanted to change it but I simply couldn't change a lot of this story since so many people have seen it. And there's other stuff I'm focused on. I also deleted everything on this chapter so I have to restart, so if anyone re read the story it might be different from the beginning to here)

Richie looked at him, "Alright shoot."

Stan sighed, giving Bill a dirty look. Then took a another deep breath, "We know about your Dad Richie." He felt his heart ache a little, and Eddie looked up at him. "What does he mean?"
Richie didn't say anything, simply just stared at be ground. If they weren't sure before they definitely knew now.

"Cmon Bill, say it." Stan said, sounding angry. Bill fidgeted with his own fingers, he sighed. "I-it was maybe, n-nine months ago.. I w-was going over to Richie's house. B-but when I got there n-no one was there, until I h-h-heard yelling from the backyard.. so I w-went to check and, Richie's dad w-was yelling at him.. like.. really yelling. And h-he hit him. And I just... w-watched, I didn't.. I was too s-scared to do a-anything and too scared t-to tell anyone.." he sighed, "so I just.. pretended it never happened, even though I knew it w-wasn't the first time, a-and I didn't tell Richie I saw.. I just.." he dug his nails into his skin. "Let it go."

Eddie and Richie both had wide eyes. Eddie let go Richie and punched Bill right across the face. Everyone gasped. "WHAT THE HELL BILL?!! YOU SAW HIM GET HIT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ANYONE-" "Eddie-" "AND JUST LET IT GO?!! YOU COULD OF STOPPED IT!!" He took a breath, "Fuck you Bill. Fuck you." He just walked up the stairs and ran out of the house. Richie sorta froze, then went after him. Stan, "you better go. Now." Bill quickly nodded and grabbed his things.