Chapter 42

"Where the fuck am I?" Eddie groaned, opening his eyes. His body was sore; he finally recognized where he was from the smell. And the feeling he had felt once before. The sewers.
But he'd never seen this part of the sewers before, it was different. A different fear, he looked around, the place was huge. There was a circle of spiked objects in the middle of the place. And tunnels everywhere, rocks and crevices, he felt deeper underground.

"What the fuck.." He got up and looked around, he went through the spikes and into the middle. He looked up, it was dark but it felt like there was more above him. It almost looked like teeth surrounding parts of the ceiling and going father and farther upwards.

"Guys?!" His voice echoed.

"Guys!!!!" His heart beat faster, "Guys come on!! I don't wanna walk out of here alone..."

He fell down and sobbed, "Guys!!! Where are you?!" Help..." He felt like he was trapped again. In his mothers basement, being tortured, and left alone to die. Pennywise had took him, and pretended to be his boyfriend. Eddie couldn't believe Richie calling him that, and it was true, he knew Richie would never say that. But he needed to escape, but the last time he tried to escape he was hurt. Badly. Could he be tortured worse then he ever thought he could be? What's worse then having your own mother abusing you and trying to kill you. Pennywise of course. Because Pennywise knew Eddie's fears, he could scare Eddie to the point where he'd give up. But Pennywise had one enemy, which were all of them. They were all stronger then he ever was and could kill him easily. But at the same time, Pennywise could kill them in a snap of a finger. But he chooses to torture instead. And his victim is Richie. Using Eddie of course. He knows how to torture him, he knows how to ruin him. By hurting the one thing he loves most.

Eddie.

———————————-
1:30pm
The losers didn't waste time and made their way to neibolt, getting all the weapons they could get to kill IT.  They walked up and stare at the house, memories coming back from a couple years ago.

"Spikes." Bill said, collecting some. Mike loaded his gun, and strapped it on.

"I can't believe this fucking happened." Richie said, rubbing his hands through his hair.

"We're gonna g-get him R-Rich, we j-just need to stay calm o-okay?"

"Okay." Everyone walked up to the porch and stare at each other, Richie held his bat in his hand. Gripping it tightly, "Let's kill this fucking clown."

They all entered. Richie saw as black liquid was spilling out of the walls.

"Well I love what he's done to the place."

Bev rolled her eyes "beep beep Richie."
^ch2 aha

They walked to the well, the rope still there. Having no one come in his house for years and years.

"Eddie!!?" Richie called, making an echo. No answer. "We'll g-get him R-Rich." Bill pat his shoulder and wrapped himself around the rope. One by one they climbed down and to the opening.

"Rich?" Ben looked up and he was still up there.

"Richie come on. You can do this." Bev said.

Can't leave Eddie's side. Richie remembered and he immediately started climbing down. They started walking deeper into the sewers and realized there was much more water than last time. They finally reached where they found the tower of kids stuff, except it wasn't there. It was all water, but the opening was in the middle.

"The fuck?" Richie looked around, the sewer water reaching their chests.

"Ed's!!!" Richie yelled once again. No answer.

"bEvyyyy."

She turned around and nothing was there, "Bev?" Bill turned to her.

"It's Nothi-

All of a sudden a bloody creature covered in hair and guck rose from the water and took her under.

"BEV!!" Bill jumped in the water, as well as Ben.

"Guys!!!" Stan looked at the flat water and at the other two. The three gasped for air, "Fuck Bev are you okay?!" Richie said.

"Fine." She wiped the water off her face.

"Guys, where do we go from here.?" Ben said.

"Here, it's the only place to go." They climbed on the small island in the room, with a trap door in the middle.

"W-what do you think is in there?" Richie said looking down.

"Only one way to find out." Mike opened the trap door and everyone jumped back.

"Jesus Mike." Richie scoffed.

"Hey Mike, pass the gun." Stan said, "J-just in case. I'm going down last."

Mike put his foot down and started lowering himself down the hole. Richie following, "Eddie!!" He shouted. Everyone else started going down and he called his name again.

————————————————

Eddie lifted his head from his knees. Did I just? Is it them?! He didn't hear the voice for a small while and thought he was paranoid until he heard it closer and clearer.

"Eddie!!!!"

He jumped up, "Richie!!!!" His heart beat faster and he heard noises from a spot in the place and saw all the losers struggling to get through a small crevice in the rock.

"GUYS!!!" Eddie filled with happiness and Richie, first to get out, ran towards him. They embraced in a big hug, Richie held his head. "Oh god Ed's I'm so sorry, it wasn't me who said that-

He kissed him passionately, "I know Rich. I know, you'd never say that."

"Thank god you're okay baby, I'm never leaving your side again." He cupped his face.

"We're still here." Stan rolled his eyes.

Eddie smiled and hugged him, "You Guys came for me."

"W-We would n-never leave you E-Eddie."

"Where even are we?" Bev looked around.

"I- I don't know. Deeper underground Derry." Ben said.

"This has been here this whole time?"

"Yeah, kinda." Mike said.

"Hey Losers!!!" Everyone jumped and looked towards the middle of the room. Pennywise was watching them.

"Well shit."

"Oh how I've missed you," he said cackling.

"We're not afraid of you asshole!!" Richie shouted.

"You will be."

He started transforming.

(Yo literally made this it ch2 but as kids. What will happen...)