Chapter 37

^not my work. @grassprint on Tumblr
————————————————————

"Richie...Richie...." He cried.

"it's b-

Richie popped his eyes open and threw himself off the bed, breathing heavily.

"What is going on...."

He looked at the time, "shit I'm late!!"

He threw on some clothes and scurried out of his room. He grabbed a box of frootloops and took a handful, then ran out the door.

————————————————

"Everyone put your books away, and let's get the test starte-

Richie barged through the door, his hair and clothes messy. Eddie looked concerned. The supply teacher raised an eye brow.

"S-sorry m-mam." He rushed to his seat.

Eddie spun around, "You okay Rich? You seem scared.."

"Just cause I was late, that's all. Where's Humpty Dumpty?"

Eddie sighed, "I don't know. We have a supply."

He turned back around. Richie never cared about being late..has he?

"Shit I didn't get to study.." Richie mumbled.

The teacher handed out the tests, and they began writing.

——————————————-

"Whoever is done the test please hand it in."

There were five minutes till next class, Richie still wasn't finished.

He tapped his foot, sweat dripped down his face.

Shit. Shit. What does this mean. Ugh. I should know. What was the feeling...why do I still feel it. It can't just be nothing. Fuck.

The bell rang making Richie jump, "Alright Tozier hand it in."

Richie walked up and gave it to her, exiting the class with the other students.

Eddie didn't wanna bother Richie, but he knew something was up.

"I'll see you at lunch Rich."

He smiled, "see you."

Richie's next class was extremely boring, he was tired but he didn't wanna sleep again. He was afraid he would feel that again, he still wonders what it is.

"N-no. It can't be.."

Richie started breathing heavily, and dashed out of the class. He rubbed his hands through his hair and ran into the bathroom. He felt the need to throw up. He texted Stan to come to the washroom.

Stan said no a couple times until Richie said it was an emergency. He rushed into the bathroom.

Richie sat on the cold dirty floor.

"Richie?" Stan sighed, "Eddie wouldn't like you sitting on that floor." He teased.

Richie sighed.

"R-Rich what's wrong?" He sat next to him.

Richie looked him in the eyes, he felt himself about to throw up. He choked and threw up in the toilet.

"Shit. Richie, what is going on?" He rubbed his back.

"I'm gonna call Eddie."

"Don't. I don't want him to see me like this."

He sighed, "tell me..what happened?"