Chapter 8

Richie ran outside. "Eddie?"

He heard a faint cry coming from beside the house. He rushed around the corner and there was Eddie. He ran up to Richie and hugged him.

They held each other,b"I fucking hate him! What he let y-your d-dad do to y-you...Wait..did I go to far?"

"Shh shh, I'm okay Eddie, I'm okay.."
He felt tears fall onto his head, Richie's tears. "You saved me back there Ed's, you punched Bill in the fucking face! I-it was fucking awesome, I didn't know you had that in you. I mean I did but, I didn't think you cared for me like that."

He slowly pulled away, he stood up on his tippy-toes and kissed Richie. "I care more about you more than anyone." Richie smiled, then it faded. "I should of told you.. about my dad, I should've-" Eddie hugged him. Tight. "I understand why you couldn't. I'm here.. you're gonna be alright. I'm so sorry about him." Richie smiled again, and heard running from around the corner. All the losers except Bill, rushed out of the house to see them.

Eddie looked to them. Beverly had tears in her eyes, and Stan looked like he was on the verge of breaking down.

Richie looked to Eddie, and he made eye contact with the group. Eddie then rushed to the group jumping into their arms, as well as Richie. The six had a huge "family" hug, most of them crying. Bill interrupted, as he watched all of them from around the corner. Richie was the first to notice, and then the others looked in his direction.

Bill came out from hiding and stood there looking at the losers, "Don't forgive me guys. I don't expect you to but, don't ever forgive me, I- I just want you to know I was just scared, and the truth is I told my dad about what happened with Richie. He said he would do something about it, he told me he did at least. So, I thought it stopped. But I guess it didn't, but finally your mom stopped it Rich. But I could of stopped it earlier..I-I guess I just worried for my safety and not yours. I was scared what your d-dad would d-do to me if I stopped it. But I f-fucking stood there and watched your dad beat you up. I am selfish, and I know this is how it works. For someone to fuck up and want people to forgive them, but they only end of doing it to them selves. Yeah, classic me. I just hope you guys are happy. Rich..you should be the leader of the group now." Bill was crying, "No, Stanley's more responsible," He laughed to himself. Well whoever it is, they'll definitely lead you in the right direction. Also, I'm glad you punched me Eddie, I deserved it. I feel like you knocked some sense into me.." Bill didn't even notice he stopped stuttering, but he couldn't stop crying. He sighed deeply, looking at all of them one last time....

And with that, Bill attempted to wipe away the tears that flew down his face. But nothing could stop the constant waves he felt hitting him over and over. Bill began to slowly walk away, all the losers looked down.

"Are you really gonna do that Bill....?" Eddie said.

Bill turned around, to face them. "W-what...?"

"Bill, I fucking hate you. Yet, hate is a strong word. I just really really dislike you right now, I guess..look.."

All the losers looked at Eddie, Richie just wrapped an arm around him.

"Are you just gonna leave? You know it definitely doesn't seem like it but we need you."

He gave a faint smile to Eddie, he wanted to hug Eddie, but he couldn't. He did something that hurt all of his friends, and himself. It would be selfish to even do that. He nodded, and walked home. The six decided to all talk in Stanley's basement.

"So you guys are actually dating?" Bev said.

"Yeah," Eddie blushed.

Richie wrapped an arm around him and pinched his cheek, "Yeah Eddie couldn't resist me, I mean look at me." He smiled proudly, the others laughed.

After a couple hours they decided to watch a movie. Although it was hard to decide on one.

"How about poltergeist?" Bev mentioned.

"The shining!" Stanley complained.

"Conjuring?"

Eddie hated horror movies, but he didn't want his friends to think that, even though it wouldn't be a surprise.

"Conjuring it is Mike," Stanley put the movie on.

Richie sat next to Eddie on one side of the couch, with a blanket covering both of them. Stan on the other side, Bev, Mike, and Ben on the floor. The beginning commercials started and Stan went to the kitchen to make popcorn.
Eddie started fidgeting with his fingers, he remembered there was a clown in the Conjuring. It reminded him of IT.

Richie wrapped an arm around him, "You okay Ed's?"

Eddie got up, and went to the bathroom. He locked the door and sat down, he started seeing flashbacks of IT.

FLASHBACK

Eddie fell through the floor in the neibolt house, he had a broken arm. Pennywise had him against a wall, ready for him to float.

"Time to float!" Eddie began crying.

(Made up)
Eddie yelled Richie's name over and over. Pennywise held his neck against the wall.

"Oh Eddie, don't call too much now. Unless you want him to know your secret. Unless you want them all to know. What would the whole town think of you? Do you remember the risks Ed's? Two young guys got beat up and one of them died..because they took the risk. Do you want to, too Eddie?" Pennywise laughed.

END OF FLASHBACK

Eddie sighed, he expected himself to cry. But no, he just sat there. He had felt enough pain in the last couple days, he wanted it to end.
He then heard the door knob jiggling, "Ed's, please open the door."

He immediately knew it was Richie, by his soft soothing voice; he knew Richie was always there for him. He walked up to the door and unlocked it. He walked in, and Eddie unexpectedly hugged him.

"You okay Ed's...?"

Eddie pulled away from the hug, "Can we go to Stan's room?"

"Y-yeah."

They walked into Stan's room and sat on his bed. Richie holding Eddie's hand,
"What's wrong..?"