Chapter 14

After many hours at the quarry the losers began to make their way home.

"Eddie hurry up!" Stanley waited outside his door.

"Just one sec Stan!"

He turned back to Richie.

"Do you really have to go back?"

"Yes Richie, Stan's dad is fine with letting me stay anyways, and I have my own room. But it was fun while it lasted, but I couldn't live with you. Not know at least."

Richie smiled, "why?"

Eddie kissed his cheek, and started walking away.

"Ed's why?!" He called again.

Eddie turned around, "because I would probably be all over you." He smirked, and walked into Stan's house.

"So true Eddie." Stanley teased. Eddie shoved Stan inside, laughing.

Richie giggled and then made his way back home.

"Mom I'm home!" Richie walked in.

"Hey hun, good news." She came walking out from the kitchen.

"What is it?"

"You're fathers gone for good. Promise. And I'm done with my drinking problem, I swear-

Richie suddenly ran up into his mothers arms and hugged her. She held him tight, "I love you."

"Love you too mom."

•TIME SKIP•

Richie sat in his bed, in the pitch black night. Legs sprawled out, his eyes glistening in the night. He sighed, happily; looking up at his ceiling. He thought about life for his second, things were hard for him. His face is a little fucked up at the moment but he feels happy. No matter how many bad things he went through, it always came back to happiness. To the losers.

To Eddie.

Eddie.

It was always Eddie. Eddie was responsible for most of Richie's happiness, he's been there for him no matter what. Even when the losers couldn't be. He didn't realize how much Eddie's changed him, his personality. Before it was all jokes, but now he shows his sweet and soft side. Richie might not seem like it but he cares more about his friends more than anything. He cares about Eddie more than anything. He wanted Eddie, right then. Right now, next to him in his bed. Cuddling with him, he wanted to hold Eddie forever. He also hated being alone. But Richie suddenly lost his train of thought when he heard a knock at his window. He jumped and turned to see Eddie smiling. His eyes widened and he smiled brightly.

He opened his window, "Ed's what are you doing here?" He smiled.

"I wanted to see you idiot."

Richie blushed at the thought of his boyfriend coming to see him at 12:45 in the morning. He climbed onto Richie's bed.

"I'm surprised you climbed the tree."

Eddie giggled, "Yeah.."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just had an uneasy feeling walking here."

Richie bit his lip. "Does Stan know you left?"

"Nope. I just snuck out, he was sleeping anyways. Besides I couldn't sleep."

Richie sat up on his bed and pulled Eddie towards him.

"Why couldn't you sleep baby?" He said soothingly.

"Because I wasn't with you."

Richie felt his cheeks turn pink, he pulled him onto his chest and held him. Just like he wanted to.

He began playing with Eddie's hair, "I couldn't sleep either. I just, needed you with me Ed's."

Richie felt him smile; he hugged Richie tighter.

"God, I'm only sane with you Tozier."

Richie laughed, "I know."

Eddie rubbed Richie's stomach, "How are you feeling Rich?"

Richie stroked his hair, "about..?"

"Us."

"Oh Ed's." He chuckled.

"Be prepared, because I'm gonna spill my guts out.

"You are the sun that shines through dark clouds on a rainy day. The person who makes me happy, just by seeing their face-

"Aw Rich-

"I'm not done. Whenever I see you're smile Ed's I get butterflies. Whenever you laugh, my heart skips a beat. And whenever we kiss, time stops...

When we are together, I'm complete. Like nothing is better than just having your company. Nothing is better than being with with you. I swear Eddie I've never felt this way towards someone, and I never will. Its always gonna be you, no matter what. Always, and forever, you.. I love you."

He couldn't even feel it his heart was beating so fast. All he felt was his own body shaking.

"Ed's?"

Eddie lifted his head up and wiped his eyes.

"Ed's-

Eddie pulled Richie in by his cheek and softly pressed his lips on Richie's.

"I love you Chee."

Richie chuckled, "Chee?"

"Yeah. Richee. Chee..."

Richie smiled, "I really love you Ed's. I hope that ted talk explained enough." He laughed.

"Richie, Baby. I don't even know how to explain love. Some people don't realize what the word love means. I didn't, until I met you. I felt a lot of things, confusion. Hurt. I hated being in love with you, because I never thought you'd love me back. But look at us. Now I understand love. And it's not just hurt and pain. Its words you can't explain, other then the word love I don't know what word to use for it. But I think the one word I have, is you. You are the reason I'm getting though life, you are the reason I'm laughing. Smiling. Living. The losers too. I love you more than life itself Rich, I love you so so much. I can never see myself with anyone but you, it's You and me baby..I love you."

Richie held Eddie as tight as he could, "You and me baby. Against the world. I'll always be there to protect you, I love you."