Chapter 31

•WARNING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS•etc
-EMOTIONAL-

Richie felt a little happier in the past couple days when he received the letter from Eddie. But it also broke him how much Eddie cared for him. Eddie wanted to be with him, he always did. He wants Eddie so bad. But he is terrified of being hurt again. Terrified. He doesn't want to go through this again. It was too much. It is too much. But Mike was right, this isn't the end.

Eddie felt so relieved. But also guilty. He didn't want Richie worrying about him, he's hurt him. He wanted to see him, to hug him as tight as possible. But he knew Richie wouldn't forgive him that easily.

They never saw eachother after Eddie took Richie in his house after Henry. Neither texted, just waited.

———————————-
5:18pm, weeks later

"Ugh, fuck." Richie sliced again.

He sobbed, and cut again. He started to cry louder.

"I fucking hate life." But really, Richie just hated himself...

He cut his wrist again.

He has scars up and down his arms. Some light cuts but some deep ones. His hands were pretty bad, bruised knuckles and cut wrists. He fucked up real bad. He texted Eddie not many weeks ago, and he wanted him back. Richie said no, in a rude manner. He didn't mean to, but he was so scared of being with him again. He fought with Eddie again, he was too scared. He got in a fight with the losers, he didn't want them seeing him anymore. He also thought the losers hated him now, when he said cruel stuff. But they didn't, they worried so much for him and that made him annoyed. He wanted to be alone, but he hated it. In his heart he wanted to be in Eddie's arms, to be with the losers. But it hurt, it hurt him so much to see Eddie. Even though he's the person he wants to see the most. After the first encounter with him, he was too scared and nervous to see him. Even though it made him happy. The losers tried reaching out to Richie but he never talked to them. He was...depressed. And no one could help him because he wouldn't let them.

—————————————-

Stop..What are you doing..Stop..you're killing yourself..

Richie sighed and put the knife down. He bandaged up his wrists, and curled up in a ball.

He sighed deeply, What is wrong with me?

He lifted his head up, its me. It's just me. This is me.

Richie got up and left the bathroom, he walked down the stairs and outside. He walked to to the quarry, alone.

He went to a cliff, not the one that him and the losers jumped off of..one that could kill you. He sighed and looked down, tears falling down his face.

He took a step forward..

————————————————

"H-have y-you b-been writing a lot E-Eddie?" Said Bill.

"Yeah, mostly about Richie. You guys too."

"I really miss him." Bev said.

"Y-yeah me too. A-all of us."

They walked to the quarry, until they saw Richie standing at the edge.

"HOLY SHIT!" Bill said.

"THATS RICHIE!!!" Bev yelled. All of them ran as fast as they could.

—————————————

Richie took a step forward, then felt someone grab onto the collar of his shirt pulling him back. They pulled him into the tightest hug, and thats when he realized..