Chapter 12

Richie fluttered his eyes open, he immediately felt pain all over his face. He sat up, and recognized the room he was in.

Bill's.

He sat up on the bed and looked at his hand. His knuckles were bandaged up, they hurt like hell. He forgot everything for a second and realized what had just happened a couple hours before.

His dad.

He beat the shit out of Richie. But he beat the shit out of him. Meanwhile downstairs Eddie and Bill were talking In the kitchen.

"I-I just have so many questions Bill.."

"I-I k-know..."

"How did you know what was happening? Were you just walking by his house at 6am?"

Bill sighed deeply. "Well its stupid of me. Uhm, I was gonna do something. But I-i didn't, fortunately."

"W-what..what did you try to do...?"

•FLASHBACK EARLIER THAT MORNING•  (6:02am)

"G-god w-why the f-f-fuck d-does it h-hurt s-so m-much..?"

Bill was in his room, crying under the covers of his bed. He was so hurt, so mad, at himself. He had been crying all night, till now.

"I n-need to g-go clear my h-head."

Bill silently walked out his front door, he saw the sunrise coming up. He needed to clear all the negative thoughts that were in his head at this very moment.

Suicidal thoughts.

It was hard for him, but he was hard on himself. He feels responsible for Georgie's death, he let his best friend get beat up. But what hurt the most was he lost the losers, and he didn't know how long he would have to wait for them. But he's hating himself, he hates himself so much. He didn't wanna live.

He walked along his block thinking deeply, he walked to Richie's without even realizing it.  He stopped, not knowing where he was, and looked at his wrists. His skin was pale, and you could see his veins along his arms. There were no cuts or scratches, just like a clear canvas; waiting to be painted on, but in this case, to be carved on.

He then began to hear screaming inside a house, and that's when he realized it was Richie's. He walked towards the door and it was opened a jar.

"H-holy s-shit." He peaked through the door and saw Richie get punched, then Richie's father hovering over Eddie, he wasn't gonna let this happen again. He needed to do something. So he grabbed the first thing he saw, a vase. And so on.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

"So yeah, I- i just couldn't stand being away from you guys, and I wasn't gonna let both of you..die. I would never let that happen, so I did what I had to do."

"Wow, you didn't stutter," Eddie smiled.

Bill looked down, softly grinning. "I'm sorry. Sorry for everything."

"You saved me Bill, both of us."

Eddie smiled, he gently grabbed Bill and pulled him into a hug. Bill smiled, "L-love you bro."