Chapter 16

"M-m-mom..?"

She walked down the stairs, and right up to
him, "Hello Eddiebear."

His eyes widened in fear, a tear trickled down his cheek. He began violently shaking, moving around.

"LET ME GO!!! FUCKING LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!!!"

Sonia slammed the pole. Making a slight echo. Eddie went silent.

"You're not going anywhere. You're home. Where you belong."

"This. Is. Not. Home."

Her eyes filled with anger. "Fine. Say what you want Eddiebear, but you are not leaving. Not now. Not ever."

She walked back up the stairs and locked the door. Eddie burst into tears, his mind was all over the place. He started to remember how he got to his moms in the first place.

FLASHBACK

Eddie climbed out of Richie's window and started walking to Stanley's. He had a weird feeling he was being watched, and got nervous.

He then heard footsteps, he stopped and spun around. Nothing. He was ready to run now, he spun back around and there was his mother. She smiled and hit him in the head, and he blacked out.

She carried him into her car. Not realizing she left Eddie's phone on the pavement.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Why did I leave his house. I'm such a fucking idiot." He began to cry once more.

"Richie...I need you..please..help me."

—————————————————————

Mike, Bev, and Bill eventually came back to Stan's. Richie ran into the living room to see if they found anything.

"Did you guys find anything?!"

Stan and Ben also walked in the room; Bev was crying and started rubbing her arm. Bill wrapped an arm around her.

Richie started tearing up, "W-what i-is it?"

Mike pulled out Eddie's broken phone from his pocket and handed it to Richie. He held it in his hands, he pressed the home button and it revealed Eddie's wallpaper. Him and Richie. Their arms wrapped around each other in the photo.

Richie's hands started to shake, a tear drop fell on the phone.

"Rich-

Stanley touched his shoulder. He shoved him off and went upstairs.

——————————————-

"I gotta fucking get outta here," Eddie said to himself.

He started looking around, squinting his eyes to see better. But there was nothing special, just like a normal basement. Almost normal.

He couldn't move, so all he did was scream at the the top of his lungs.

"HELP! SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!"

"Help..." His voice broke.

His throat hurt, and he heard his mother coming. "Shit."

She opened the door, and had something in her hand.

"LET ME GO!" He shouted.

Sonia went right up in his face, "Oh Eddie. You've been a bad boy."

He then suddenly spit in her face.

"You're gonna regret that."

He saw her holding a bottle of pills,