Chapter 38

INTENSE MAKE OUT SESH COMING
W A R N I N G 😂
—————————-
"Well this escalated quickly. L-looks like we're going with my plan all along." Richie laughed.

"Mine too." Eddie smirked, causing him to blush. He leaned in and kissed him again, "Let's hope no interruptions this time."

Richie giggled softly and connected their lips. He tugged at his shirt, pulling his body in closer. The tv sound blasting, hoping no one would interrupt them. They started heavily making out, Richie rubbing his hands through his soft brown hair.

Eddie doing the same. Pulling him in more for each kiss, making his face heat up. In which Richie couldn't resist as he slowly moved his hands up inside Eddie's shirt and pulled it off.

Eddie managed to hover over him, then unexpectedly pulled off the boys shirt. Richie smirked and smiled childishly, pulling him on top of him. He bit his lip.

"Ouch! Richie!!"

"I meant to do that." He said soothingly and bit his lip again, kissing him passionately.

"I like it." Eddie said flustered.

Richie felt his heart skip a beat. He forgot all about the scary feeling and went in deep for the love he felt at this moment. In which Eddie started kissing his neck which made Richie's heart explode with fireworks. He tugged at his hair rougher this time. Making him release a moan from his mouth.

"Damn Baby." Richie giggled.

He whispered something to him, causing Eddie's smile to widen. He kissed his neck once more then back to his soft lips.

"I love you so fucking much". Richie said in between kissing. Eddie laughed, "I love you more." He removed the glasses from his face.

He started kissing his lower neck, heavily breathing. Richie making his way on top of him. Their legs intertwined, hearts pounding.

IS IT HOT IN HERE OR IS JUST ME
—————————————————

"What do you think they're doing right now?" Bev asked Stan, as she lay her body across the couch.

"I m-might h-have an idea." Bill laughed.

"Guys, I- I need to tell you something." Stan sighed.

She sat up, "Whats wrong?"

"It's not me, it's Richie."

"I-is he okay?"

"I- I think. B-but he was pretty scared today. He was throwing up in the bathroom."

"Why?!" Bev sounded worried.

"He...he thinks..I-

————————————-

Richie's phone started buzzing on the side table. He turned it off and kept kissing Eddie. He laughed.

"Who was it?"

"Who cares." Richie smirked, holding onto his face. He connected their lips once more, until the phone rang again. He shut it off off. It buzzed again and Richie turned off the power. Eddie burst out laughing.

"No distractions." Richie teased.

"You are a distraction. My distraction."

"An addiction." He laughed.

Eddie rolled his eyes.

————————————————-

"He shut off his p-phone!" Bill said.