Chapter 19

Sorry this one is a little short, but enjoy!

All the losers and Maggie sat in the living room, Eddie was ready to talk. Richie sat next to him, and wrapped an arm around him. Maggie looked at the two and smiled.

"Where do you wanna start Eddie?" Stan said.

"Well, I don't remember much from when my mom took me but I'll try. I left Richie's house, which was so stupid of me to do. I felt someone follow me, I just had an uneasy feeling. I turned around and, it just went black. I woke up tied to a pole, I didn't know where at first. But I had a cut on my head..B-but then my mom came. And yeah, I was locked in the cold, empty ...basement."

He looked at Eddie, "She hurt me Rich...she really did.." Eddie sobbed.

"W-what'd s-s-she do?" Bill said.

"I practically screamed in her face, and later she came to me and..sh-she..."

Richie pulled Eddie into his lap, and held him. Not caring that his mother and the losers were there.

"Guys..s-she. She fucking f-forced p-pills down m-my throat, because I wouldn't take them."

A tear rolled down Richie's cheek, as well as the losers.

"She said they would make me better, but obviously I knew she was wrong. So she forced my mouth open..and just...did it, until she was satisfied. She did it again, and all I could do was cry. As y-you guys can tell, s-she didn't give me food or water the whole time...and I.. I told her I was better at one point. She believed me, and- I- I thought I was gonna escape. I tried, but not hard enough. She caught me, and dragged me down to the basement. Then I tried escaping again..."

Everyone in the room was now crying, even Maggie.

"So, s-she grabbed a belt..and I- I think you know the rest...but I felt so..

Dead...weak...empty.......gone.

I'm still hurting obviously but I'm already feeling better with you guys..I really thought I was gonna die, but I also knew you would find me. She also talked shit, about all of you guys. But, I knew you guys wouldn't give up. God you don't know much I missed you guys."

Eddie wiped the tears from his face, before everyone pulled him in for a group hug.

"So that's why you wouldn't take the pills?" Stan asked.

"Yeah..."

"Ed's, we'd never hurt you, you know that..."

"I know Richie. I just, it scared me. But I'll take them."

There was some silence before Maggie asked.

"What happened to Sonia?"

"Richie happened," Stan replied.

Eddie giggled, "What's so funny?!" Stan practically yelled.

Eddie than began laughing, god everyone missed his laugh. Richie missed it. His laugh was the cutest thing, he thought.

"R-Rich h-

He could barely talk he was too busy laughing.

"What is it?!" Richie laughed, smiling bright.

"Rich just said Ding dong the bitch is dead! It- was s-so funny, I can't believe I missed your fucking jokes."

That made Richie smile, and he began to lightly tickle Eddie to make him laugh a little longer.

"Ah stop! Rich- god! Ah!"

Eddie pulled Richie in by his waist and kissed him deeply. God he didn't realize how much he loved kissing him.

Richie smiled, slightly kissing him harder.

"God I missed that..." Richie giggled.

"I missed you."

Eddie smiled, "I missed you."

Richie then noticed his mother called someone on the phone. After a moment she said Thank you.

"Who was it?"

"The police, just called about Sonia."

Eddie looked at Richie and cackled, "Ding Dong the Bitch is dead!!!"

The two burst into laughter, holding eachother.

"God I love you Eddie."

"I love you Richie."

"Hey everyone! Guess what! I love Eddie!"

"Richie shush!" Eddie giggled.

"I love Eddie! I love Eddie! I love my precious baby spaghetti!"

He cuddled Eddie's head, in his arms. Eddie trying to hide in embarrassment. The others laughed.

"Ow my stomach!"

He chuckled, "sorry."

"You guys are so cute I can't take it," Bev laughed

They both blushed, Stan smiled and rolled his eyes.

"We missed you Eddie. We missed your laugh," Stanley giggled.

Eddie smiled and hugged Stan tight, "Oh my god I know right! Isn't his laugh the cutest thing?!" Richie said out loud.

He covered his face in embarrassment, knowing everyone heard it. Eddie blushed and smiled.