Chapter 11

It was 6:30am the sun starting to show in the dark morning sky. The quarry water stay flat and still.

Richie somehow convinced Eddie to stay outside the whole night. But it was worth it, because the two laughed and talked all night. Eddie was the first to wake up so early. But normally he would wake up around this time to take his pills, but he was done with them now.

He opened his eyes, blinking a couple times to see clearly. He was about to sit up but felt two arms wrapped around him. He looked down at Richie, peacefully snoozing.

He's so cute when he's sleeping, he thought.
He started playing with his hair, twirling it around his fingers. He started to think deeply, about Richie, they're relationship. Have we gone too fast? Should we slow things down? Yet he loves him so much, and they both told each other last night. Maybe I'm just scared to love him, but I love him more than anything. That's the problem, I love him too much. If I ever I lost him..I don't know what I'd do.

He lost his train of thought when he felt the two arms gently squeeze his waist. Richie looked up at the small boy, he smiled.

"Morning Ed's."

He shimmied up and kissed Eddie softly on the lips. He held his neck, pulling him in for one more kiss.

"Your breath smells," Eddie laughed.

Richie rolled his eyes, giving a smirk.

He slowly unraveled his arms and legs from Eddie and looked towards the slight sunrise forming in the distance.

"What time is it?"

"6:37"

"We should be getting back to my house. My mom might be worrying."

"Your mom? Worrying? I mean she did seem nice."

"Yeah, she is.. She's trying to fix herself, with her drinking problem. I just want a real mother, and I know she's trying for me."

Eddie softly smiled, "Let's go then."

They walked hand in hand to Richie's, the sun now in the sky. It looked beautiful, mixes of oranges, pinks and yellows. No one would be out at this time, so they could hold hands.

Richie stopped at his door. He took breaths in and out, Eddie noticing.

"It's okay Ric-

Yelling came from inside, the two boys looked at each other and Richie barged in the door. Eddie holding onto him as they ran inside.

Richie's stomach dropped, he felt as if he was going to throw up. He felt all the happiness in him fade at this very moment. There, in the living room, stood his worst enemy. The person who ruined his mother, ruined his childhood. He couldn't believe it, he was back.

His father.

"N-n-no.." He stuttered. Eddie's eyes widened, as Richie's mother lay on the floor. She had a bruise on her face and Richie's father standing over her, holding a broken beer bottle. His eyes scattered all over, to Eddie, to his dad, his mom. He wasn't gonna let his dad ruin his life again.

"Did you miss me?" His father cackled.

He glared at him, his fists clenching. He didn't want this, this is the last thing he needed. He needed his father gone for good.

He looked towards Eddie, taking his hands off his jacket.

"G-go Ed's.."

"W-what?!"

"Go. Y-you don't want to see this."

"No."

His eyes widened, looking behind Richie. Richie's mother blacked out from fear, and his dad was rushing towards them.

"RICHIE!"

He spun around, his dad punched him right across the face, and he fell to the floor.

"NO!"

Eddie reached out his arm to punch the father, but he grabbed onto Eddie's hand. He picked him up by the neck and pushed him against the wall and started choking him.

"Look who we have here....a young little, pathetic boy. A Faggot. You and my son. Both. Faggots. I knew he was hiding somethin, that piece of shit. And now I know..it was you." He cackled, tightening his hands harder on his neck.

He choked, he couldn't breath. He felt like as if there were waterfalls coming down his face. He felt his life slowly slipping away...He felt himself start to black out; but that all stopped, when Richie crashed a broken beer bottle across the back of his fathers head. He dropped Eddie and fell over, holding his head in pain.

"Eddie!!" He ran up to him, he felt his face burn up, and tears forming. Eddie choked, trying to breath better. Richie held his face in his palms, "C-come on E-Eddie. We gotta get you outta here."

"I'm n-not leaving w-without you." Richie picked him off the floor, and Richie's dad stood there. Blood pouring out of his head.

"You're not getting away that easily."

He went to attack Eddie but Richie knocked him across his face, his dad aggressively throwing him to the floor. Eddie couldn't breathe, he couldn't watch. He needed his inhaler, but Richie was getting beat up. He punched Richie on his jaw, Eddie jumped onto his back and started strangling him.

"Leave him the fuck alone!!!"

He used all the strength he had to choke him, but Richie's dad was too strong. He pulled Eddie from behind and held him down.

He made a tsk sound, "You shouldn't of come here little one. You would of lived."

His eyes widened, and all of a sudden someone came out of no where and hit him across the head with a vase. He fell to the floor and passed out.

Finally.

Eddie gasped, looked up, and saw someone he least expected. He had so many questions already. But right now they had to get out of that house.

Bill Denbrough helped Eddie up. He looked over and couldn't stop crying at the sight of Richie. He and Bill helped him up and ran out of the house. Somehow Richie could stand, his face bruised and bloody. They all ran until the house wasn't in sight, they stopped and took a breath.

Richie spat out blood; he just took notice it was Bill that was there. Eddie was holding him, his hands gently around his waist. His eyes red, as well as the tip of his nose. Tears flowing and flowing, as if they would never stop.

"B-Bill?" Richie said, his eyes fluttering. Every time he blinked, it became more blurry.. Until,

He blacked out.