Chapter 43

"For these past years I came together I've missed you! I've missed you all." He laughed hysterically.

"I've craved you, and now I'm going to end you!!"

His body started transforming, he got bigger and bigger. His body glitched and long sharp things came out of his sides and to his legs. Turning into something spider-like.

"What the fuck..." Eddie gasped.

"RUN!"

Everyone scattered in different directions, Eddie and Richie, Beverly And Bill, And Ben Mike and Stan.

Pennywise dashed after them choosing who to chase, therefore everyone got away.

"RICHIE I CANT KEEP U-

Richie grabbed his hand and yanked him running through a tunnel in the cave.

Bill and Bev ran through a small crevice in the wall falling into water.

"BEVERLY!" Something dragged her under, pulling her down deeper and deeper. He started swimming deeper, loosing his breath. He struggled and Bev was no where, he swam up to the surface and he ended up in his own basement.

He gasped for air, "BEV!!!" He screamed, but she was gone. He however was in his basement and noticed Georgie in the corner of the room.

"G-gg-Georgie...?"

"It's all your fault billy..you weren't really that sick that morning were you.." He said with a sad expression on his face.

"N-no..." He felt a pain of guilt hit him. "I j-just didn't w-wanna play with y-you. I-I'm s-

"You lied. And I died." He kept repeating, moving closer to Bill.

"LIED AND DIED!!! LIED AND DIED-

His face started deforming, and his body rotting. Bill grabbed him and shoved him under the water, crying. Georgie struggled, but bill held him down until he was gone. Tears ran down Bills cheeks, as it showed Georgie back to normal under the water.

Bill closed his eyes then he felt his breathing tensing up for no reason. He suddenly opened his eyes and he was underwater again, swimming as fast as he could to the top.

——————————————————

Beverly gasped for air and realized she was in her bathtub.

"BILL?!" She yelled, but no answer. She got up and ran to the door but it was locked.

"Bevyyyy." Her heart started pounding and she turned around staring at the bathtub. Her father started forming, out of blood. He smiled,  one scary smile making Bev afraid. She noticed the top of the toilet and stare at it and back at him. He then came running for her and she dodged him and slammed it against he face. Like she did before. The body drained into blood and suddenly the bathtub exploded with blood pouring everywhere.

"W-what?!" She ran to the door and tried kicking it but the blood started rising.

"HELP!! BILL!! SOMEONE!!! HELP!!!"

———————————————————

"Run Stanley!!!!" Mike yelled; Pennywise catching up to them.

"Guys this way!!!!" Ben yelled waiting for them,  until he fell into a hole.

"BEN!!!" They ran but the hole closed up leaving the two by themselves, they ran through a tunnel.

——————————-

Ben looked up and he was in the clubhouse, he felt something. Like this would happen again? But not for a long time. This exact thing. The ground started shaking and he panicked.