Prologue

Prologue

(Y/N PoV)

So here I am, dead with my brother and sitting right infront of God.

"So let me get this straight. You accidentally killed us, by dropping a bolt on us?" I asked, not believing that God could be that stupid.

"Yes and I'm, again, very sorry." he said with a apologizing tone.

"I guess it's alright, everyone makes mistakes." I say, not wanting to make God even sadder.

"Are you going to judge us now or...?" asked my little brother Touya.

(Imagine, him sitting in heaven, infront of God)

God immediately answered, "Oh no, I'm resurrecting you. But I can't bring you back to your world."

"Wow, so you can do that?" asked my brother, amazed by that.

"Yes, but is there anything at all, that you want me to do?" asked God.

"Well, can you make our smartphones usable again?" Touya asked.

I just sighed.

"Oh, yeah. It's a stupid idea. Other than that how am I gonna charge the phone?" he said embarrassed.

"Well, it will not be a problem. You can charge it by using magic." God said.

"So we getting brought back to life, in a world with magic?" I asked excitement visible on my face.

"Yes, you will." he answered.

"Is it there anything else?" asked God.

"Well, you could-", I was cut off by my younger Brother, "No, that's all, thank you."

I just sighed and rolled with it.

"Since I don't want you to die too quickly, I'm gonna boost you instincts and other things." he said, while his hand shined above us.

'I feel, far better than before.' I thought.

"Ehm, God? Can I ask you one more thing?" I asked getting his attention, while Touya was just send to the new world.

"Why, yes my child. Ask anything you want." he says.

"Can I have the Gamer's Ability?" I asked, earning a chuckle from him.

"Of course, it's not a problem, really." he said and again I felt something.

"If you want to talk with me, you have my number in you phone." he said just as I was reborn into a new world.

(Timeskip: "Even here, my power is unlimited.")

I woke up to water, splashed on my face.

I looked around and saw my little brother, Touya giggling.

"You massive dickhead!" I yelled.

"Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad!" said Touya.

"You better pray that my clothes will be dry in the next 5 Minutes. If they aren't, you're dead." I said, earning a shiver from him.

Suddenly Touya's phone, went off.

"Oh, God is calling me, wait a moment." he said, and had a conversation with God.

It's quite weird to have God's phone number, you know?

Well, nevermind that. It looks like their finished.

"Well, basically God said we have a updated map with this world's locations." Touya said.

"Good, I wouldn't like to get lost on the first day here, you know?" I said and we went to the nearest town.

While we were heading there, a carriage rode next to us and stopped a few feet away from us.

Suddenly a man, half the size of Touya, jumped out of the carriage and ran to us.

"Where did you get that clothes?! Do you sell them? Come on, we will talk inside the carriage!" he said and dragged us, with a surprising strength, to the carriage.

We talked about what we would like for the clothes and other stuff, like what does the town we currently head for offer us.

After a few minutes the carriage stopped and the man went outside.

"Come on, if you're gonna sell the clothes, I'll get you some other ones." he said and we went behind him.

Inside the store, we saw it was a shop with many clothes and surprisingly a few maids.

"Girls, please find good clothes for the two young men behind me." he said and ran somewhere off.

The girls nodded and were searching for good clothes.

While I was changing, the owner I suppose, sticked his head in and asked me if I was gonna sell the other ones too. I didn't have anything against that.

'Oh Money? I love Money!' I thought. (If you get the reference, I love you)

After we chose our new clothes we each got eight pieces of gold.

I got a black coat, with blue a blue serpentine pattern, which runs around the collar, a pair of black pants, black fingerless glove on the right hand, a fingerless bandage on my left hand (Sasgay Style in the Chūnin Exams) and a pair of black boots.

We asked the owner of the shop, were a good inn was.

He said that the Silver Moon is one of the best and showed us the way.

As we were nearing the inn, suddenly we overheard a conversation...

Hello, my ningens.

It took longer than I expected, but nevertheless I got it between 1 and 3 hours, so that's alright. As I said, a full Chapter, tomorrow evening probably. I'll try to update this and the other book. That's all from me, at least I hope.

Goodbye, my ningens.