Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Another Demon!
A New Part Of The Family?!

(Y/N PoV)

"Hey, (Y/N)!" I heard Touya, calling me.

I went down and saw everyone getting ready to go out.

"We found a good Quest, wanna come with us?" he asked, grabbing his Katana.

"No. I think I will look around in the city. Maybe someone will need help." I answered.

"Well, you know there are guards in the city, so you don't need to stay behind." Linze said.

I chuckled.

"You know, the guards aren't there all the time. Just like the time me and Touya needed to help you." I said, making both Linze and Elze pout.

"It was just a one time thing, okay?" said Elze.

"Yeah sure it was."

Everyone started laughing and I went back to my room.

'Hey how about we train a bit?' asked Dante.

'Again?' I asked.

'(Y/N) (L/N) Sparda, training is important if you want to expand your power and become even stronger.' said Vergil, confidently.

'Alright, alright.' I said, while grabbing my coat and Yamato.

I used Yamato to go into the forest, which we fought the King Apes.

'Alright, what'cha want me to do?' I asked.

'Concentrate and try to find any demon energy in the area.' explained Vergil.

I tried to sense some demon energy but I was confused by how many energies there are in the area.

'I think you should concentrate on evil energy.' Nevan said, giving a very helpful tip.

I concentrated again and tried to only sense the evil energy.

There were still many things, that had evil energy but one of them had an unusual form.

The shape reminded of a scorpion or a spider.

'I don't like where this is going.' I thought.

That thing had an unusual aura too.

'Go.' Vergil simply said.

I went to that thing and well...

"Damn. You look awesome. Too bad you're a demon." I said.

"Who dares to come near my presence and talks like that to me?!" he yelled and turned around.

"I'm trying to look into your eyes but there are just too many, y'know what I'm sayin'?" I said.

'That was a bad line.' said Dante.