Chapter 3

Chapter 3
The Samurai and the Duke's Daughter!

(Y/N PoV)

We were on a carriage, riding in a new town. We took a job, that required to go to a far away town. As Elze was sleeping Touya made a cute a picture and immediately send it to me.

I just sighed and shook my head.

"Alright! We should look for a good place to stay!" said Elze.

"Shouldn't we use Gate to get back? We could spare some money and-" Touya got cut off by Elze and Linze who talked about something like adventure and unfamiliar towns.

I didn't pay attention, because I saw a crowd gathering in the middle of the street.

"Guys? I think we should check it out." I said, catching  the attention of the rest of the group.

As we arrived and squeezed through the crowd we saw a girl in a pink kimono with two katanas.

Suddenly a man attacked her, but she used Jiu-Jitsu to counter the attack.

Like that she took out the half of them, but she stopped suddenly, and held her stomach.

A man attack her from behind.

"Come Forth: Sand Obstructing Dust Storm: Blind Sand!" Touya used a good spell to blind an enemy, so I followed it and kicked the guy in the face.

Elze and Touya themselves took the rest out and someone yelled "Guards are coming!"

"Come on, we need to get going!" yelled Elze, so I took the girl by the hand and we ran away.

After running a safe distance, got into a alleyway.

"Thank you, for your assistance." said the unknown girl.

"Oh, my name is Kokonoe Yae. My family name is Kokonoe and my given name is Yae." said Yae.

"So you come from Eashen, right?" I asked.

"Yes, you're right." she answered, "From Oedo to be exact."

'Oedo? Interesting.' I chuckled.

"Well, my name is (L/N) (Y/N), (L/N) is my family name and (Y/N) is my given name." I said.

"Oh, (Y/N)-dono! Are you from Eashen too?" she asked excited.

"I'm sorry, but no. But I grew up in a country that is very similar to Eashen." I answered confusing the Silhoueska twins.

'Ah yes, Touya said that were from Eashen.' I shook my head and sighed again.

Touya walked then up to her.

"While you were fighting there, you got a bit unsteady." he said.

"Well, it's a bit embarrassing but," she started, while gripping her stomach, "I lost my travel funds on the way here so..." Suddenly her stomach growled.

Everyone had a funny face and she was blushing. I chuckled and took her hand.

"Come on, we'll eat something." I said and we went into a restaurant.

(Timeskip: "Read it, Boy.")

"Thank you for the food!" said Yae and started eating, as if tomorrow would be the last day of the world.

"So you travel around the world to hone your martial arts? That's amazing!" Elze said, completely amazed by Yae.

"Yes, my family produced many fine warriors, so I chose to travel around the world to hone the skills I posses to rival my brother and father." Yae explained to us, while stuffing her mouth with food.