Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Wait What Moment and a small Fight!

(Y/N PoV)

I woke up on a rather comfortable bed.

"Good your up. I thought I would need to shoot with Ebony a hole beside you, to wake you up." said Dante.

I sat up and immediately shuddered.

"Wait, so you have Ebony and Ivory?" I asked, curiosity taking over.

"Of course. These are my girls, you know?" he said, showing the twin pistols to me.

"I'm sorry, if I brought back bad memories." I said, worrying, that I brought back the horrible memory of Nell dying.

"Nah, don't worry. I got over her death. And I got to meet Nico, you know? So, it's not that bad." I smiled at that.

Both the best characters I've ever knew.

"While we're on the whole memory trip, how do you know so much about me?" he asked, suspicious of my knowledge.

"Well, you see...I'm not from here either. I got reincarnated with memories of my past, the same thing with my brother." I said.

"It still didn't explain, why do you know so much."

"Well, you and the rest...Were kinda a fiction in my world. There were video games, animes and manga about you all." I explained to Dante.

"Really? And how were the video games?" he asked excited.

"Most of them were cool, but there were few games, which the fans didn't like." at that answer, Dante had a frown.

"But you all were still iconic characters." I tried to cheer him up.

"Good." the silence after that was really uncomfortable.

"I just wanted to inform you, that I will now live within you as a ghost, until you die."

"What?" I turned to him.

"Well, I'm a ghost and you absorbed mine and Vergil's powers, at least the half of it, so me and Vergil kinda got trapped within you." he explained.

"But then, where's Vergil's ghost." I suddenly felt cold metal on my neck.

"I still can't believe a weakling like you, got a hold of my powers." said a voice, seemingly disappointed.

I carefully turned around to see Vergil stand there with his Yamato unsheathed and pointed at me.

"But still, to grasp both of mine and my brother's powers, shows that you have potential. I hope you don't waste it." he said, glaring at me.

"Of course, I promise I won't waste it." I tried to make him at least like me a bit more, but it went a little south.

"Words are empty and have no meaning. Actions show the true face of a person, so don't you dare disappoint me." he said, sheathed his Yamato, turned to smoke and went into my chest.

"I knew it would end like that." sighed Dante.

"That's Vergil for ya." we both chuckled.

"Come on, I will show you the rest of the weapons, that I saved." he said, so I followed him into a hidden room.

He pointed at a table and my eyes widened.