Chapter 2

Chapter 2
The Job and Magic

(Y/N PoV)

We managed to catch up with Elze. Just as we were next to her I was immediately on guard, because I felt, that we're being watched.

"You feel that too, don't you?" asked Elze, with a serious tone.

"The five wolfs we were supposed to kill? Yes, I feel them." I answered.

Suddenly 6 One-Horned Wolfs came out of the bushes and started to cautiously surround us.

Elze attacked first with her gauntlets, killing one of them.

Immediately one of the wolfs attacked Touya, but he was quick to react and cut the wolf.

I attacked the wolf, that stood right infront of me and killed him with a quick and precise slash.

"Come forth: Fire! Hail of the Red Stones, Ignis Fire!" shouted Linze and burned one of them.

"Incredible, was that magic?" asked Touya amazed.

Linze just nodded.

Suddenly I felt a rush of power and saw that my katana glowed with blue fire.

I knew that a special move was ready, but I didn't want to show them to it, because it could be a pain in the ass.

I realized that all three of them were too focused on the other one, so I went into a stance and readied Yamato.

I gripped my Yamato and it looked like I'm charging, but in reality I used the special ability to be faster than a normal eye can see, and slashed the wolf from all directions.

When I was finished I said, "Judgement Cut!" and suddenly a blue vortex appeared surrounding the wolf and slashes could be seen, that were cutting the wolf.

'Now that's a gruesome way to kill a wolf.' I thought.

I turned around and saw that the three finished a second ago, but didn't anything.

"Well, we killed one more than we should, but that's alright. Come on now, let's go back." said Elze.

(Timeskip: "Taste my blade!")

"I can confirm, we've received 5 One-Horned Wolf's horns." said the women with glasses.

"Oh, what about that one?" she asked, to which my younger brother responded.

"I would like to keep this, as a little memento, for our mission." I just sighed.

"Oh, alright. Now present all your guild cards." she said and we laid the cards before her.

She took out her stamp, and held it above one card at the time, while a weird symbol came out of it.

"Well, here's your reward. 18 Copper Coins." she gave Elze everything.