Chapter 7 Part 1

Chapter 7 Part 1
Meeting The King!

(Y/N PoV)

Right now, were on our way to the King.

Why you might ask?

(Flashback)

"So, what'cha doin'?" I asked, somewhat influenced by Dante.

Touya turned to me and showed.

On the table were many pictures of weird drawings/symbols, that were on a wall.

"These are the pictures, that I took, while we were in a sort of dungeon of the ruins." he said, proudly.

"I used drawing magic, so I could instantly draw the pictures on the paper, as precise as it is possible." he still was smiling.

"And now?"

"I'm gonna give these to the Duke, because he- wait...didn't you listen?" he asked, probably getting slightly annoyed, that I didn't listen to the Duke yesterday.

"Sorry." I said, snickering at Touya.

He only sighed and then giggled.

"Well, he can be boring sometimes. Anyway, since you're here, you're coming with me and you'll deliver these pictures with me." he said.

"Why can't you take all of them? They have almost no weight and-" I got cut off by my foolish little brother, mid-sentence.

"Don't ask stupid questions! Just come with me." he said, getting even more annoyed by me.

"You sound like a anime girl, trying to get her crush to come with her somewhere, so she can- wait...are you gay or...? I don't have anything against it, but I'm not-"

"ARE YOU COMPLETELY RETARDED?!" he yelled at me.

"I'm just kidding, my Lord Popo." I shook my head.

"Come on." he turned around and stretched his arm out.

"Gate!"

We both where teleported at the Duke's Gate and saw a carriage getting out of the mansion.

"He's going out?" asked Touya.

"I think-" Suddenly the door of the carriage was opened and the Duke came out of it.

"(Y/N), Touya! Perfect Timing, come on!" he practically dragged us to the carriage and we sat in it.

The carriage immediately started moving again.

(Flashback End)

"What's happening?" I asked, slightly concerned.

"I got information, that my brother got poisoned." he answered, clearly worried how's his brother feeling.

"Poisoned?" I got interested.

I tried to get more information out of the Duke.

"Do you know who could poison your brother?"

"There are many people. Even our nobles could've poisoned him. You see, my brother was considering an alliance with the neighbouring country. The Kingdom of Mismede. The King there is a Beastman, so our nobles are normally opposing." he explained.

"If my brother should fall, Princess Yumina would be the next head of the country. The one who poisoned my brother could gain power in the politics, if he would get the position of an assistant or husband." I nodded.

It could've been a master plan, if me and my brother didn't exist.

(Timeskip)