Chapter 18 (Part 2)

Chapter 18 Part 2
Francesca!
Summons/Familiars!

(Y/N PoV)

"Hey Touya, what do you think the girls would say, if they see what we found?" I asked.

"How about we find out?" he retorted and used Gate to open a portal.

'I'm surprised this is still in good condition.' Vergil noted.

'Well, Francesca had all the time in the world to clean and overall keep this in good condition, so I'm not surprised.'

'He got you there sis.' Dante said.

"Wow! What is this place?" I turned around and saw the girls come through the portal.

'Hey (Y/N)?' Lady tried catched my attention.

'Yes?'

'What are you into?'

I raised my eyebrow.

'What do you mean by that?' I asked.

'Well, do you like bondage, rough, or more romantic sex?' she asked.

'...Why do you want to know that?' I asked, already uncomfortable.

'Well you see, this garden has many flowers and so on, so if there are vines, we could-' She got cut off by me.

'No. Were not using anything from here, nor do we have sex in here.' I said.

'Then how about Francesca? Maybe she has some fantasies about-' Nevan started.

'Just stop. I'm sure she wouldn't have such fantasies.'

I suddenly felt a very dangerous aura behind me, so I turn around.

I see a very angry Linze staring down on Touya.

"But why only me? (Y/N) was even more flirty! And actually looked by choice! I stopped from looking at it, while he looked there more times than me!" Touya whined.

"Is it true?" Yae asked, with a more dangerous aura than Linze.

"Yes. It is. But is it that bad?" I asked.

"Yes. Is it? I'm perfectly fine with Master looking at my private spots." said Francesca.

"What do you mean by Master?" asked Sue, who surprisingly is here too.

As is Shizuka, who chases a butterfly that flew by her.

"By Master I of course mean, my beloved husband." answered Francesca.

Sue's and Yae's jaw dropped to the floor.

"And what part of Master says that I am your beloved husband?" I asked.

"I entrusted my body and soul to you, when I made you commander of this Garden." she said.

"So in other words, if he would want to have sex with you, you would comply without question?" asked Leen.

"Yes. No matter what he uses to pleasure me. From his tounge to a vine from this Garden, I'll happily comply."

'What did I say?' I heard Nevan, who probably smirks smugly.

'...But she doesn't look like...God damn it...'

'Don't judge a book by its cover.' Vergil said.

'Is Nero asleep or...?' I asked.

'She usually is cussing me out by now.'

'She's asleep. Let's just say, Nevan got horny after she remembered what you did to her, while playing the guitar.' explained Vergil.