Chapter 14

Chapter 14
Awkward Moments!
Following Olga and Sir Leon!
White Haired Fairy Loli and Charlotte!

(Y/N PoV)

'Alrighty right, looks like they're finished.' I thought and went to the bathroom.

On the way there I met Touya and we decided to take a bath together.

But five feet away, 'cause we aren't gay.

Touya opened the door and we instantly regretted.

Yae, Yumina, Elze, Linze and Sue were right now fresh out of bath.

Shizuka was downstairs eating something.

Thank fucking God.

Few seconds later we were getting scolded by Yumina and Elze.

I wasn't listening, mainly because the growls and insults from my head were really loud.

The insults were mostly from a jealous Nero and annoyed Lady, who said that her body is far more developed.

Well, I couldn't argue with Lady's statement.

Touya was getting ideas, while looking at every girl.

I looked at him with a 'Yae and Sue are my girls' look, while asking myself how that look is even possible.

The other thing was he was looking at SUE, dude, that's like ill-

Ah wait...

I'm married to that girl.

Sometimes I forget you know?

That I'm married to a FUCKING CHILD.

Calm down, calm down.

Everything will be fine. She isn't as perverted as some other girls, that love you.

After that awkward encounter we went outside, of course taking a bath before and met the Duke, while me and Touya were making bicycles, 'cause why not.

"Ah Touya, (Y/N), it's nice to meet you again." he greeted us.

"Hello, do you need a favour?" I asked smiling.

"No, not this time. I just came by and wanted to see Sue." he laughed.

"So, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Some bicycles. They're like mechanical horses." explained Touya.

"Interesting."

We made a bike and the Duke immediately tried it out.

He kinda fell down after few seconds, but he swore that he won't be defeated by a bicycle.

Me and Touya shared a laugh and started to do more from the rest of our parts, which were rubber and steel.

The girls came out too and tried the other bicycles out.

After a while me and Yae decided to go on a stroll through the town.

Touya pleaded me not to leave him with the others, as they were kinda a pain in the ass, but I just laughed like Frieza and wished him good luck.

While I was looking for a good shop or restaurant, Yae was clinging to my arm and admiring the city.

We finally found a good restaurant and started eating just like Goku.

By that I mean, her mouth became a black hole and devoured everything.

If that happens, while she's...*cough* then I will be in some serious trouble.

Because she gonna S U C C like Smonk in the Halloween event of R6.