Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Father And Daughter!
Sparring Time With Touya And Other Activities!

(Y/N PoV)

After the whole fiasco with the dragon, I teleported myself to Shizuka and Sue.

"Daddy!" Shizuka ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"Hey little Angel, how are you?" I hugged her back.

"I'm good! Mommy talked with me, how I probably am gonna have not only her as a mommy, but other woman too!" she said.

'...dude...uncool.'

"Sue?" I asked and saw a head peeking from the corner.

"You needed me darling?" she asked and then came into full view.

"You seriously said to Shizuka, that I'm gonna have a harem?" at that, she nervously nodded.

"Well, I'm just gonna roll with it." I smiled.

"(Y/N)," I looked to Sue, "how about we go to the city and have some family time?" she asked.

"Sue, you know that Shizuka is almost your age?"

"Yeah...you're right. I'll stay here, but you'll go with our little angel ok?" I nodded and Shizuka finally has let me go.

She ran off to her room, probably getting into some normal clothes instead of her sleeping clothes.

I patted Sue's head and smiled.

"Maybe we should go someday to the beach with the rest? Then we'll have proper family time with everyone." I suggested.

"That's a wonderful idea!" Sue kissed my cheek and ran to her room too.

"Daddy? Can we go now?" I turned around and noticed Shizuka ready to go.

I just nodded, grabbed her hand and we went into the city.

(Timeskip: *insert whislaugh.mp4 here*)

"Daaddy! Pleeeaaaaaseeee!" begged Shizuka.

"For the last time, we'll get the ice cream later. We are searching something for Sue now, so stop asking." I said, very annoyed.

"Daaaaadddddyyyy!" I turned to Shizuka and she used her puppy eyes.

"Trust me, it won't work on me."

We had a staring contest and I won.

Shizuka cutely pouted, but nonetheless held my hand and we went into a store.

"Hello, how can I help you?" asked the employee.

"We are searching for a nice looking necklace." I answered.

"I suppose for your wife?" I nodded and she smiled.

"After me sir."

We followed her and she came to a stop before a nice looking necklace.

It was made out of gold and had a yellow gemstone in the middle. It was formed into a heart.

Shizuka then looked at the necklaces behind me and saw the same necklace but with a blue gemstone.

"How much?" I asked.

"7 gold coins. The gemstone is really rare and the shape is hard to make too." I understood and accepted.

"Daddy! I want this one!" I looked behind me and saw Shizuka point at the necklace with the blue gemstone.

"How much that one?" I asked.