Prologue

~
~

Tony was working on his suit in his lab, repairing his gauntlet while bopping to some AC/DC jams.

The team were out on a mission that Tony decided to stay out on to repair his suit.

He was thrown around quite a bit in there last mission, but luckily Spider-Man came in before the giant could finish ripping him to shreds.

Tony sighed loudly as he accidentally dropped his screwdriver, bending over in his stool to pick it up.

After he sat back up he mumbled incoherent things to the tool as the loud music over-powered his voice.

Looking back up Tony yelped as he nearly fell back in his chair, a woman standing there with a blank expression on her face.

Tony turned off the music and glared at her, "What the fuck?"

"I tried to get your attention but you couldn't hear me over the music." The woman replied simpily, pissing Tony off more.

Tony nodded angrily and wiped his hands on his pants, standing up to look at her.

"I'm Tamara, I work with Queens Social Services." Tamara said.

(I'm going to change where the tower is located.)

"Ok..?" Tony trailed off, growing confused that someone from social services was talking to him.

Tamara looked at her file then back up to Tony, clearing her throat before continuing what she was saying.

"So, a while ago we had a kid named Peter Parker lose his last living relative," she said, making Tony raise an eyebrow. "and he said he didn't know who his father was or if he was even alive."

"Ok... and what does this have to do with me?" Tony asked, starting to get impatient with the woman.

"Well... we ran DNA tests for a few weeks so he wouldn't have to stay in foster care," she paused and looked at him worriedly "your DNA matched with his.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh..shit."

~
~

AN: The chapters will get longer but this is just the prologue so stay with me.

Wordcount: 336.