Chapter Nine.

~
~

Peter walked down the same road from the beginning of the story, reaching up to put his earbuds in.

He pressed shuffle play and smiled at the song his phone picked, his smile faltering once his spidey sense tingled.

The teen went to go look back up but he was sent stumbling back, barely catching himself, "Dude! Watch where your go-"

Peter trailed off once he saw everyone running in the opposite direction of him, making him look up to see a giant robot a few blocks away.

Peter sighed and backed into an alleyway where nobody was, stripping off his clothes quickly.

He turned on the extra ear piece Tony gave him, waiting for it to link with Tony's speakers in the tower.

"Hey guys!" Peter chirped, making everyone in the tower with Tony jump, "There's a huge robot, I'm going to need some help."

"Alright Peter I'll be right there, wait for me." Tony said as he got Friday to send a suit his way.

"No can do, duty calls!" Peter cheered, webbing himself as hard as he could towards the robot, landing two buildings away from it.

Peter ignored Tony's protests and started trying to figure out what he could try and do.

Peter webbed the robot's legs together, making it fall on one knee, the webs eventually ripping from the stretch.

The robot looked around before it's eyes landed on Peter who was waving at the robot.

Peter shot each web shooter at the road light thingys and swung himself at the robot, kicking it as hard as he could, watching as it fell to the ground.

Peter went to go rip off it's chest piece but the robot's arm suddenly flew up and made Peter go flying into a building.

"Ouch, my feelings." Peter joked as he stood back up, his chest starting to ache as he swung at the robot again.

Peter waved at his father once he came flying onto the scene, practically feeling the glare burning through Tony's suit.

"I told you to wait for me." Tony exclaimed, making Peter roll his eyes at the grump.

"And what? Watch the robot tear apart the buildings?" Peter asked, kicking the back of the robot's leg.

The robot fell to the ground after Tony blasted off the same leg, making the ground shake slightly under Peter's feet.

Peter swung himself onto the back of the robot, ripping off the back piece.

"Ill distract it but be careful in there Peter." Tony said as Peter climbed into it.

"Alright." Peter agreed, looking at all the wires infront of him.

Peter looked around until his eyes landed on the generator, making him grin and start trying to get to it

He tried his best to get through the wires but the robot kept falling over, so Peter just started ripping off the wires to get to the generator.

"You almost got it kid?" Tony asked as he watched the robot start to malfunction.

"Yeah, just a few more-" Peter was cut off after he punched the generator for the third time, his fist going through it and making the whole thing turn off.

The robot tipped over where Peter came in, blocking off his exit.

"Oops."

~
One hour lata
~