Chapter Fifteen

~
~

Peter woke up in absolute pain, but in a weird way he felt completely numb.

But he also felt so tired.

A kind of tired that if he went to sleep again he wouldn't wake up.

His wrists ached as usual, but he didn't even notice since his body was throbbing.

Killian was talking but Peter could barely hear him as he blinked slowly.

"Now you c.... watch yo.... son die..." Killian said, Peter hearing some of it.

Peter sighed and and closed his eyes, the darkness closing in on him.

~

Steve had forced Tony and Wade to come take atleast a two hour brain break, he pretty much had to drag them from the lab.

Tony pouted and crossed his harms, acting like a five year old as he watched the movie infront of him.

Wade was practically asleep, resting his head in his hand as he dozed off.

The whole team was there too, all there for emotion support to eachother.

"After this I'm not coming back up until I find my son." Tony promised, crossing his legs.

"I can believe that." Steve said as he put a movie on, sitting down beside Tony.

"Sir, incoming call from an unknown number." Friday interrupted, making everyone pay attention.

"Put it on the screen."

Friday transferred the call to Tony's TV, the heroes being faced with Killian's ugly ass face.

"Tony!" Killian cheered, making Tony glare at him even though he couldn't even see them.

"What?" Tony snapped, making Killian laugh.

"Well, your son is uh.. I'll just let you see." Killian said with a smirk, setting up the camera on Peter.

The team gasped as they looked at Peter, he was covered in nasty bruises and cuts, some scabbed or still bleeding.

He looked like death itself as he practically hung from the cuffs.

You could see Peter start to wake up, blinking slowly as he looked at the camera and at Killian.

"Now you can watch your son die Tony." Killian chuckled as Tony started to cry, staying silent as he watched his son.

Peter sighed and leaned his head back, closing his eyes once again, his breathing starting to slow.

Wade turned his head away, clenching his jaw so hard his teeth could break.

~

Peter opened his eyes again to see nothing but darkness, making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

When he looked down at himself he was perfectly fine, a blue and red rose in his suit pocket, his wrist grabbed his eye since there were scars littered on them, making him furrow his eyebrows.

Peter looked around again, nothing but darkness surrounding him, until he felt someone connect their arms, making him gasp quietly and look at who it was.

He couldn't see them perfectly but he heard a voice, quiet, but enough for him to hear.

"You ready kid?"

It was Tony, and all of a sudden the two started to walk, making Peter look at the ground to see red petals going straight down.

Peter raised his eyebrow and looked up, seeing a blurry figure standing at the top of some steps.

They got closer and closer until Tony let go, making Peter look at him in fear of being alone.

Peter could see his team, they were blurry too but you could tell it was them from small details.

Peter looked back over and all of a sudden he was infront of someone, making him look up to see Wade's smile, making everything go away as Peter smiled happily.

"Do you, Wade Wilson, take Peter Parker to be your law fully wedded husband?"

"I do."

Peter went to go grab Wade but he fell through him, everyone disappearing around him as he fell to the ground.

As Peter went to go stand up a hand reached down to him, making him grab it and stand up.

Peter looked at who was there and saw May, Ben, and his Mom, making him gasp.

"W-What's going on?" Peter asked, not believing they were real.

May chuckled and grabbed his hands, "You're in the middle of life and death, that was a glimpse of your future."

"What?" Peter asked, squeezing May's hands to make sure it was real.

"You can choose to stay with us or go back to your other family." May said, "Go back Peter, don't give up."

Peter hesitated everything felt so good, relaxing, painless... happy.

It would be so easy to just stay and spend eternity with May and Ben, finally meet his mother.

But at the same time he wanted to go back to Tony, to his team.

To Wade..

Peter clenched his jaw and leaned into May's touch once she wiped a tear away.

"Bu-But I don't want to leave you guys.." Peter stuttered out as more tears travelled down his face.

May smiled sadly and stepped foward to hug him.

"We'll always be with you Peter, watching over you." Ben said, squeezing Peter's shoulder.

"Ben's right, now go back Peter." His Mother agreed, the two joining in on the hug.

Peter nodded. and wiped his eyes, the three saying that they loved him as he faded away.

I dOnT FeeL sO gO-

~

Peter eyes opened, looking at Killian who was still taunting his father, hearing his fathers pleas to help him and take whatever he wanted.

The teen realised Killian never gave him that shot, so most of his strength was back, but he was still weak from the days of abuse before.

Peter clenched his fists and tugged on the chain, ignoring the pain that shot through him as he tugged harder and harder.

Killian turned around, shock in his eyes as the chains ripped off the wall.

"What the fuck?!" Killian yelled, shocked that Peter broke them off.

Peter shot webs at him, whipping his head down into his knee, grinning at the loud crack.

Everyone at the tower was watching as Peter beat the shit out of Killian, silent with shock.

Peter didn't notice that he was punching Killian over and over again until Killian was silent, making him groan in pain to the aftermath, his body aching.

The teen could feel the knife wound rip open, the blood soaking through the ace bandages as Peter grabbed the keys from Killian, not even thinking to talk to Tony in the call as he knocked the phone over.

~

Everyone's mouth was hanging open in shock as they watched Peter have a sick grin over his face at Killian's bloodied face, watching as he stood up.

Peter grabbed the keys and knocked the phone over, but you could hear him unlocking the door and leaving.

"Holy shit."

~
~

AN: oof
Word Count: 1118.