Chapter Twenty

~
A Week Later
~

Wade crept through the tower with two bags of McDonalds in each hand.

It was at least 12am, everyone asleep in the tower- except for Wade of course.

He had gone out earlier, saying he had some errands to run, but before he came back he grabbed food for Petey- but he was probably going to be the one to eat most of it.

Opening the door to Peter's room Wade looked inside, seeing a big lump under the blankets, not moving.

Wade smiled and closed the door, placing the bags of food at the end of the bed while he crawled up to Peter.

"Peter?" Wade whispered, "You awake?"

Silence was the response to Wade's question, making Wade grin and shake Peter's shoulder.

"I saw you move when I opened the door Peter, get upp." Wade whined, shaking his shoulder once again.

Peter mumbled a couple of words before he rolled over, looking up at Wade with a glare.

"I brought food." Wade smiled, groaning dramatically as he bent over to grab the bags.

"What time is it?" Peter mumbled, sitting up slightly.

Wade shrugged and took all of the food and placed it in the middle of them.

"W-What did you get?" Peter asked quietly.

"Big Mac meal, Nuggets, Wraps, Mcflurrys, more fries, and hot sauce." Wade grinned, his stomic rumbling by the thought of food, "each."

Peter's eyes widened and he sat up, looking at the big pile of food, "Each?!"

Wade laughed and nodded, digging into some of the nuggets as he turned on Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" Wade asked, leaning back into all of the pillows.

Peter shrugged and scooched closer to Wade, looking at all the movie choices on the TV.

During the week Peter and Wade's relationship had almost went back to how it was, Wade could touch and talk to him without Peter getting scared.

Sadly it wasn't the same for the rest of the team, of course he's starting to warm up but just.. slower.

"Mulan?" Peter suggested quietly, snuggling into one of his pillows as Wade turned the movie on.

If only he turned someone else on-

Wade wrapped his arm around Peter and sighed, looking at the bags under Peter's eyes.

"Have you been sleeping?" Wade asked, Peter tensing up slightly as he nodded, "You sure?"

Peter stayed silent for a couple more minutes before shaking his head with a sigh.

"Still hard?" Wade poked his cheek, making Peter give an angry- but cute- face.

Peter nodded again acting like he was paying attention to the movie while Wade shoved food in his mouth.

"Why don't you take Tony's advice on talking to a therapist?" Wade asked, gulping down some fries, "It will help a lot of they could refer you to some meds or something."

Peter groaned and crossed his arms, "I-I don't want to, it won't help."

Wade rolled his eyes and squeezed Peter's shoulders.

"Do it for me?" Wade asked, pouting at Peter.

Peter looked away from Wade's face, clenching his jaw as he ignored the pout on Wade's face.

After a couple silent moments Peter sighed loudly, "F-Fine.."

Wade's face broke out into a huge grin, "Aweee, you do love me!"

Peter blushed and mumbled, "Shut up."

Wade squeezed his cheek playfully while Peter swatted his hand away, wrapping Wade's arm around himself before pretending to watch the movie again.

Boy, he was not excited for that appointment.

~
~

AN/ I'm so sorry I haven't been posting, I finally got more ideas on what to do so it shouldn't take me too long to make another chapter, I'm also starting another book, a short story.

Wordcount: 619