Chapter Eighteen

~
~

Peter's eyes glanced at his alarm clock, reading 3:43am.

He sighed and looked over to Wade, who was facing away from him, sleeping peacefully.

After Peter found out Killian was in the same building as him he couldn't rest, tossing and turning while thinking about the man who ruined him.

Peter sighed and sat up, wincing slightly from his injuries.

The teen crept out of bed and towards the door, looking back at Wade once more before closing the door behind him

Peter tip-toed to the elevator, looking inside the rooms around his, everyone asleep.

He opened the elevator and told Friday to bring him to the cells, ignoring the questions she gave him as they went down.

Peter walked in and listened for any sign of noise, eventually hearing breathing from some cell.

The lights turned on as he walked by, walking straight to the cell that held Killian.

Peter hid behind a wall beside his cell, glancing inside to see Killian asleep, bruises and cuts covering his body.

Peter inhaled quickly, his hands beginning to shake as he looked at Killian.

The teen walked over to the glass, his hand landing on the lock.

Peter hesitated, tightening his grip onto the door before shaking his head, turning around to go back to his room, but a voice made him freeze.

"Couldn't stay away, could you?"

Peter stayed looking foward, too scared to turn around.

"Have I kept you up late at night? Because you couldn't handle the nightmares? Our amazing memories?" Killian asked, the smirk clear in his voice.

Peter clenched his fists and turned around, looking at Killian with narrowed eyes.

"You look like shit!" Killian laughed, "I guess that's my answer."

Peter walked foward, still silent as Killian stood up to walk foward.

Killian smirked as Peter stepped back slightly, lowering as Killian came closer to him.

"Still pathetic I see, I really did a good job breaking you." Killian taunted, watching as Peter blinked a couple of times.

Peter narrowed his eyes, looking up at Killian with anger in his eyes.

"Y-You don't control me anymore.."

Killian raised his eyebrows, "Are you sure about tha-"

"Yes!" Peter yelled, "You're t-the one behind glass, I have my powers back, you don't control me."

Killian shook his head, looking down at Peter with an evil glint.

"Yes I do."

"I control you in your dreams, in your memories, in your emotions." Killian said, getting louder with each word, "You can't even touch your father without thinking of me."

Peter's eyes widened slightly as Killian walked closer to the glass.

"You're nothing without your powers, without your family." Killian yelled, "You're a scrawny, stupid, confused little girl!"

Peter glared at Killian, "And what are you?! A jealous wanna-be that tortured a kid because their father ignored you years ago!" Peter yelled, "You're just as much as a loser as I am!"

Killian punched the glass, making Peter back up in fear.

"Remember our rules Peter?" Killian yelled, Peter's ears ringing as someone grabbed him from behind.

Peter stuggled against their hold, listening to Killian's yelling from his cell, tears rolling down his face as he yelled for them to let go.

"Calm down kid, you're okay." Tony mumbled, trying to get Peter to calm down.

Peter shook his head and pushed Tony away from him, backing up quickly as Tony was pushed into the wall due to his super strength.

Another pair of arms was wrapped around him, this time stronger, making Peter thrash around more.

Peter felt a prick in his neck, looking to see Bruce injecting him with something.

His vision started to blur as darkness clouded his vison, the teen going limp in Steve's arms.

~
~

AN: Sorry this chapter was short.

Word Count: 635