Chapter Five

~
"You held yourself alot more than the Avengers combined did, hell, we all fought eachother because we couldn't agree, I'm proud of you kid."
~

Peter crouched down as the robber scanned the bank for him, smiling to himself when the man was too stupid to see him hiding behind a wall.

Eventually Fury had agreed to let Peter continue to work with the "little guy" under some of his conditions.

I guess you could say Peter took his father's stubbornness too, considering him and Fury argued until he agreed.

"I said give me the money!" The robber yelled, breaking Peter out of thought.

The young worker flinched as he gave the robber some code, making Peter come out of his hiding spot.

"I wouldn't do that." Peter said as the robber went towards the vault, causing the large man to stop in his tracks.

The man turned around to see Peter leaning against the wall, picking at his nails.

"Spider-Man, nice of you to join me." The robber said as he pointed his gun at Peter.

Peter waved and whipped up his arm, shooting a web at his gun, causing the man to shoot at the roof and numerous people to scream.

Peter pulled the man foward and kicked his stomic, sending the man to the ground.

The spooder walked up to the hostages and told them to leave the building, thinking he knocked the robber out.

"Hey! Watch ou-"

Peter already knew thank to his Spidey-Sense and turned around.

Surprisingly the low-life tricked him and punched him, sending him to the ground as well.

Peter rolled his eyes and stood back up, jumping back into action to prevent him from doing anything.

Peter punched the guy out cold, webbing him to the ground, flipping out of the bank before police came on the scene.

His senses tingled once more, making him roll his eyes and look up.

On the top of one of the buildings he could hear a groan, looking again he saw a glimpse of red, making his eyebrows furrow.

Peter webbed himself up, landing gracefully behind a.. man in a black and red suit.

"Uh.."

"Shit!" The man yelled in fright, "you scared me!"

Peter raised an eyebrow and put his hands on his hips as he looked the guy up and down.

"Oh my god," The man yelled again, making Peter's ears ring, "You're Spider-Man!"

"Yeah... and you are?" Peter asked, slightly weirded out.

"Wade- also known as Deadpool." Wade introduced, bringing out his hand to shake Peter's.

Peter was really confused, why was this random dude giving up his name and talking to him as if they weren't strangers.

"Ok... why are you here though?" Peter asked as he stopped shaking his hand.

"I came here to kill that guy you just knocked out." Wade explained simply, making the shorter raise his eyebrow.

"You really want to tell that to a guy who arrests people that kill." Peter asked, crossing his arms.

Wade shrugged and pointed suddenly at the bank Peter was just at, "LOOK! THE DUDE IS ESCAPING."

Peter whipped around to see the guy being shoved into the police car, making him roll his eyes and turn back around.

Peter was shocked to see Deadpool gone, his eyes widening as he scanned his surroundings.

"Asshole."

~

"Hey Tony!" Peter chirped as he walked into the living room.

"Hey ki-" Tony paused as he saw Peter's features, "Damn, what the hell happened to your face?"

"Robbery at the bank." Peter said dryly, looking into a nearby mirror to see his eye bruised and his cheekbone swelled and bleeding a bit.

"It should heal in the next couple of hours, so it doesn't matter." Peter explained, going to go sit down.

"Nope, I'm cleaning it u-"

"I got it, I want a chance to talk to the kid anyways." Natasha volunteered as she stood up.

Tony shrugged and turned back to the movie as Peter followed Natasha to wherever they were going.

Natasha opened the bathroom door and told Peter to hop onto the counter

"That looks like it hurts huh?" Natasha questioned, Peter shrugging in return as he picked at his jeans.

Natasha smiled and took out some cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol.

"So Peter," Natasha said to gain his attention as she cleaned his cheek, "I have a question."

Peter mumbled 'ask away' as she put her hand on his shoulder, thinking it was some life lesson she was teaching him or something.

"What is that strap? I felt it the other day but I haven't had a chance to ask you." Natasha asked, making the boy tense up.

"U-Uh, nothing." Peter lied, of course, she would be the first to notice.

Natasha raised an eyebrow as she threw out the cotton and placed a small bandage on it.

"You're a terrible liar, but Peter, you can tell me anything." Natasha reassured, making Peter relax slightly.

"Ok.." Peter sighed nervously, fidgeting with his sleeve as he built up the courage.

"It's a b-binder.." Peter mumbled, making Natasha's eyes widen in shock.

"You're trans..?" Natasha asked, seeing Peter nod while looking down.

Peter's eyes started to water, thinking that Natasha didn't accept him, but instead he felt arms wrap around him and embrace him in a comforting hug.

"It's ok Peter, thank you for telling me." Natasha mumbled into his hair, making Peter smile.

"Now lemme see it." Natasha said, making the boy get off the counter.

Peter mumbled an 'ok' as he took of his shirt, Natasha grimacing once she saw how bad it was.

"Jesus how long have you had this?" Natasha asked as Peter put his shirt back on.

"Uhm.. a year and a half maybe? May and I couldnt really afford new ones." Peter explained as he opened the bathroom door.

The two chatted as they walked into the living room, everyone turning to look at them.

"Alright, I'm going to go finish my homework so.." Peter said as he backed out of the room, to avoid talking about the robbery.

As Peter walked off Clint turned to Natasha with a grin, making her raise a brow.

"Someone have a sweet spot for Peter?" Clint teased, making Natasha roll her eyes and sit down.

"Well he's like a mini me, who couldn't love me?" Tony said with a grin, turning off the TV.

"Me."

"Me two"

"Yep, I couldn't."

"Fuck you guys."

~
~

AN: I haven't been writing chapters of Peter in school because I don't really want to but I will at some point.

Word Count: 1101.