Chapter Eleven.

~
~

Aldrich really did not appreciate Peter hitting him, and the bruise on his face shows that.

Peter groaned as he woke up, the wound on his face was healing but not as fast as it should be.

"Morning sleepy-head, have a good sleep?" Aldrich asked, making Peter glare at him.

"Perfect." Peter lied, cracking his neck.

(Ok i hate calling him Aldrich so imma stick with Killian)

Killian walked over to Peter and pushing his head against the wall before Peter could process anything.

Peter felt a prick in his neck making him furrow his eyebrows, "What is that?"

"It's something that weakens your powers, so you don't try to do anything." Killian said as Peter started to feal weaker, uncuffing the boy before blindfolding him, he had used the same stuff he did before Peter got here.

Killian tugged him foward, nearly making him trip, "Jesus Christ dude don't be a dick." Peter whined jokingly, making Killian push him harder towards the room.

Peter heard a door open and Killian tugged him foward, Peter trying his best to follow Killian into the room  before he was forced on his knees.

The teen grew slightly nervous as he heard Killian setting up something infront of him, making sweat start to form on his neck.

Killian ripped off the blindfold, the light burning Peter's eyes from the sudden change in lighting.

"Say hi to Tony, Peter." Killian said, making Peter look up to see a bucket of water and a camera that was blinking red.

Peter rolled his eyes and looked at Killian, "What's this for, bathtime?"

Killian shook his head and walked behind Peter, "Here, I'll give you an example."

Killian shoved Peter's head inside the water, not giving Peter a chance to take a breath of air as water filled how mouth.

The water was freezing, it felt like needles were poking at him all around his head and neck and it made him want to get out faster.

Peter tried to thrash around but Killian had a such a strong hold on him that it made it impossible.

Peter kept jerking and trying to get back up for at least thirty seconds before Killian lifted his head up, making him cough out water.

"How was that? Did you get a chance to wash your hair?" Killian asked, grinning at Peter who was panting heavily.

"Fuck you." Peter spat, taking a breath of air before his head was shoved back in.

Peter tried to push himself back up, using all of his strength- which is not a lot considering his powers weren't working- to lift himself up but he didn't even move.

Everytime Killian shoved Peter's head back in the water he kept him under longer and longer, it felt like Peter's lungs were going to explode.

But finally Killian lifted Peter's head from the water for the last time, holding his head by his hair to make him look at the camera.

"Any words for Daddy?" Killian asked as Peter panted.

"I-I'll be okay, don't worry about me."

~
The Tower
~

Tony threw his chair at the ground, the chair breaking from the impact, making Tony yell out again in frustration.

"Tony, calm down!" Natasha yelled, pausing Tony from his fit for a second.

"How can I calm down? This asshole took my fucking kid!" Tony yelled, running his hand through his hair, "We don't even have a slightest clue of where he is!"

Natasha sighed and sat down in the non-broken chair, picking up the watch Peter was working on.

"It's been a day Tony, we're not going to be able to figure it all out in a day." Natasha said, "He's strong and stubborn like you, he'll be okay."

Tony grabbed a different chair and sat down on it, sighing loudly, "I know, I'm just worr-"

"Sir, you've recieced a video from an unknown contact." Friday interrupted, making Tony and Natasha perk up.

"Play it Friday." Tony ordered, looking at the screen.

"Say hi to Tony, Peter." Killian said, Peter looking up at the bucket then the screen.

Peter's head was a bit swollen from being kicked but there was two new bruises on his face, making Tony narrow his eyes.

"What's this for? Bathtime?" Peter asked jokingly.

Killian shook his head at Peter and walked behind him, "Here, I'll give you an example."

Tony and Natasha gasped when Killian shoved Peter's head into the water, watching the teen thrash around as Killian chuckled.

Killian kept him under for at least thirty seconds before bringing him back up.

Peter's head and neck was pink from the water, the boy shivering and panting from the lack of air.

"How was that? Did you get a chance to wash your hair?" Killian asked, Peter glaring at him in response.

"Fuck you," Peter hissed before his head was shoved back in.

It went on and on, making Tony more and more angry at Killian, but mainly himself.

Tony spaced out as the video continued, how could he have let Killian take Peter, he should've been there to help him.

Peter was gone and being hurt and it was his fault, he let Peter come up when his suit and webshooters were broken and torn.

Tony looked up at the video again, seeing Peter being forced to look at the camera, "Any words for Daddy?"

"I-I'll be okay, don't worry about me."

The video ended and Tony started yelling again, Natasha didn't bother stopping him because she was equally angry.

Natasha stood up and stormed out of the room, heading to the training room with her fists clenched.

Tony sat down and held his head with his hands, he just wanted his son back.

Steve looked into the room to see Tony sitting there, making him walk over to check on him.

"Tony?" Steve asked.

"What!" Tony snapped, keeping his head down to avoid looking at Steve.

"I get that Peter's missing but you need to sleep, you can't look for him without sleep or food." Steve said, making Tony laugh and roll his eyes.

"I'm not sleeping until I find my kid, if you have a problem with that then leave." Tony hissed, making Steve frown.

Steve got why he was so mad, so he decided to leave him be to either cool down or stay mad.

Steve looked back once more, watching Tony start to try and figure out where his son was.

"Night Tony.."

~
~

AN: oof

Word Count 1077.